Contributor

TSV - Vitamix...Again? Really?

[ Edited ]

How many times a year do we have to be subjected to TSV Vitamix...QVC must make a bundle to have it continually as a TSV...and all day long! Give a rest!

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV - Vitamix...Again? Really?

Thousands of people are still buying it every time it's presented -  at least I assume someone was buying all day because in the midnight hour over 5,000 were sold and that was Rick rather than David who almost always manages to sell about 10,000 of them in his programs.

Unless you have some way to get the buyers to disappear, you're not going to be very happy on Vitamix days.

Honored Contributor

It's always a popular TSV.  

Trusted Contributor

QVC sells tens of thousands of these very expensive blenders whenever they are featured as a TSV.  Since QVC is a retailer which exists to make money -- not entertain us or alleviate our boredom -- why should they stop?

Respected Contributor

@Joanne70 wrote:

How many times a year do we have to be subjected to TSV Vitamix...QVC must make a bundle to have it continually as a TSV...and all day long! Give a rest!

It's your choice to subject yourself.  It's the TSV and it will be aired all day.  Give it a rest.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

While I agree that it's overkill the machine iscertainly worthy of the hype.  I've often said that you could put a handful of nails in there and you could blend them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can think of at least a dozen better ways to spend $300+ so I never watch those presentations.

Regular Contributor

"How many times a year do we have to be subjected to TSV Vitamix...QVC must make a bundle to have it continually as a TSV...and all day long! Give a rest!"

They are not going to stop until YOU finally buy one. You have the power to end it all! 

;->

Bought my Vitamix on Black Friday. When
I opened the box, the parts were not wrapped individually or at all (even tough the parts looked new). Did I get an used one, or do they all come with no plastic bags (or wrapping)?