Contributor

Re: TSV..Life is good t-shirts

I bought the TSV set and received it yesterday. I got the blue/red set. The one with the red shirt that says half full. On tv, the shirt looks fuschia, so I was a little worried (because I didn't want fuschia). However, it is a gorgeous color! It looks exactly as it looks in the picture. It's almost like a soft light tomato. The blue short sleeve shirt is really pretty too. I love this brand. They are so soft and wash great. I do wonder if they make the shirts larger for QVC, because the shirts I have from the actual website are definitely smaller.

Trusted Contributor

***FREE SHIPPING*** and lots of sale items on the L I G dot come site!!

AND they give 10% to a kids' charity. ENJOY!!!

-Solar1 Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thank you for letting me know it wasen't pink but tomato red. I went ahead and ordered it. 

I do not like pink or even fuschia. Thanks again.

Super Contributor

I love their shirts but I have had a problem with all the shirts I bought, they have liitle holes in them after I wash them. Not sure what I am doing wrong, I don't put them in the dryer

Esteemed Contributor

They run small & I have to order up 2 sizes.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing the sale! I love their shirts and with free shipping on their website, was able to get several at around $15 each. They are very nice quality t-shirts and one of the few brands long enough for me in my size. Usually I need to order tall shorts but Life is Good makes shirts that do NOT shrink and become shorter once washed.

It’s an excellent t-shirt and I may need to order the TSV also just to support them on QVC. Plus I love the elbow length! Great brand with a positive message.
Esteemed Contributor

Mine are arriving today. Super slow shipping compared to hsn.