Super Contributor

I noticed they are having a tsv and was wondering if anyone knows if the red is a true red or more pink. I ordered one time and it said red and it was pink. I do not like pink. Thanks in advance.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV..Life is good t-shirts

@plc123 

I don't have THIS shirt, but have lots of Life is Good long sleeve t-shirts and the red I have is not a tomato red or a blue red, but more of a brick red. 

Looking at that shirt, it does not look true red to me.  More of a pinkish red.   I have not seen the live presentation, so you might be able to tell from that.

I have their shirts in almost every color and most of them are not brights.  I still love them and now wear them as night shirts.

Honored Contributor

@plc123 - My whole family likes these shirts! They had a sale a while back, and I'm actually wearing a red Christmas T-shirt right now! The red I'm wearing is a true rich red. It matches my Christmas red nail polish exactly. There is absolutely NO pink in it. HTH a little!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks all of you. I watched the video and they just said red but it looks pink/red. Maybe i will look at other colors.

Honored Contributor

Big sale on their site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I think the TSV “red” that Kirsten is wearing is more of a pink. In the beginning of the video she holds up a men’s red Life Is Good shirt and you can see the contrast of that red against the one she is wearing. 

Honored Contributor

Caught the tail end of this show with Kerstin - how about that set of three tees all for a mere $89.00. Seriously??? Yeah I'll be buying a few sets of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@plc123 - I didn't see the presentation, but I did see it posted. I know Life is Good makes a heathered red too. This one looks like it might be that instead of the Christmas red I'm wearing.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest - I second that... I got an email and checked out their site and lots on sale.    Excellent prices!

Honored Contributor

I really like the quality of their shirts, lots of golden items.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.