Trusted Contributor

I think these are ok...just can never find my inseam, I’m too tall for petite, but regular is a bit long, I’m around a 30” inseam..hard to find...uggh, they just showed Jackie who’s pretty tall and she’s in the regular, and they come all the way to the floor on her, so no way can I wear the regular, so I guess it’s a no go for me🙄

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

I love boot cut pants and jeans and they're so hard to find these days.  But knit jeans?  And that horrible waist?   No way.  Not for me.  I'm 66 but I haven't given up yet.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if they get baggy in the seat and knees after a few hours of wear. 

Frequent Contributor

I don’t need more jeans, so it’s a no for me. But these don’t even look particularly good on the models! How can the rest of us mere mortals look good in them? Gabriella looked nice in them though. She was the only one. 

Honored Contributor

Most of my pull-on jeans, and even some of my button jeans, stretch out in the waist as I wear them throughout the day. So I usually wear a belt to keep them up. The TSV jeans do not have belt loops and that is the deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

@Flockmama  I hear you  on this waistline business. Honestly rarely do I ever find jeans, pants, trousers, shorts, skorts - anything with a waistband that tapers in to fit a waistline.

I've resigned to seeing my tailor to take in so my pants fit me as they should.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 since you have these jeans..I want to ask are they true to size?  Do they stretch out to baggybutt jeans during wear?  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I had them - they were like the original pull on D & C jeans and they were the most comfortable pants I ever wore.  

I'm not ordering these, I don't care for a boot cut jean and I'm not crazy about the waistband on them.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for this jean at all. I don't like the flares at the bottom. That's just not me. Overall, I've not really vibed with the Denim & Co. line since Gary started designing for them. The tops are matronly (big flowers), and the line seems to be different. 

Respected Contributor

I won't be ordering.  I don't mind a bootcut, but these are not tappered enough and look baggy from the knee down.