Esteemed Contributor

Anybody considering this set of L/L??   Great price for that many pieces - 20 pieces, multi-shape. But I just don't need that many more, new pieces.  Even though they are nestables by shape, storage would be an issue.  Considering buying a set and splitting it up, but I have so many family and friends that will not use plastic anymore.  Think I would like smaller sets with same great price points!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock TSV in Sept.

The last time I bought a L&L TSV set, it was only about $2 more the next day.  Wonder how good the pricing will be on this set.  

Esteemed Contributor

over the years i've gifted my daughter and DIL with lots of L&L....been told if i show up at their houses with any more, i wouldn't be allowed in!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn’t resist .... I ordered a set ..... I already have tons of L&L but this set has all the sizes I love !!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@corita It IS a great price. In the past I've split up sets for my kids. I think we have reached saturation point, however. We are all out of storage space. That nesting thing just doesn't happen to us in real life. It just takes too long to go through all the sizes to get to the one you want. So, we end up stacking the bowls and putting the lids underneath. Not as neat as Chris Prime's example. Hahaha!

Regular Contributor

@corita wrote:

Anybody considering this set of L/L??   Great price for that many pieces - 20 pieces, multi-shape. But I just don't need that many more, new pieces.  Even though they are nestables by shape, storage would be an issue.  Considering buying a set and splitting it up, but I have so many family and friends that will not use plastic anymore.  Think I would like smaller sets with same great price points!!!

I would also like smaller sets as well.  They had a mini rectangular set (K467850) recently that I missed out on.  Please bring this back in jewel tone colors.  

Valued Contributor

Nice set. But, I already have enough L&L for now.