Frequent Contributor

TSV HP Laptop, Still no software bundle received

I still have not received my software bundle from the TSV HP Laptop that I ordered on November 25. Anyone else with the same issue?

Frequent Contributor

Re: TSV HP Laptop, Still no software bundle received

For anyone who has still not received their software bundle....Try this....

I just did a live Chat online with customer service. She said to look at the invoice on the outer box (the taped QVC invoice on the outside of box). Cut it out gingerly. It is in there! It was sitting in with the invoice on the outer box. I would never have known that and no one told me until just now.

Check your outer box and pull out the all the paperwork, invoice and software bundle card. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV HP Laptop, Still no software bundle received

I did not receive the software bundle either. This was with a different HP laptop - not the TSV.  Altho it was a previious TSV.   After a live chat it looks like they're sending me a replacement.  

Re: TSV HP Laptop, Still no software bundle received re

I have not received any software, either. I have emailed X2 & was told it would be sent, but still it has not arrived. I had to purchase anti-virus software, as the 30 day trial for McAfee had expired.This is so disappointing, as the software package was advertised to be part of this package. Mine did NOT come with the original package, under the label, as described by another customer.Failing to deliver a portion of the product as advertiised evokes mistrust.

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV HP Laptop, Still no software bundle received re

@gingerhank See the post I just put on the Electronics Forum.