Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@CJC wrote:

@conlt wrote:

I remember earth sandals that people complained would not stay on their feet. I bought them and had the same problem. QVC did recognize a problem and refunded the cost of the returns. 

I well remember that TSV Earth sandal because I was one of the returns. It was a sizing disaster. Q refunded shipping for all returns. I have not purchased an Earth shoe on Q since then. That sandal episode taught me that TSV’s made just for QVC are often inferior merchandise. 

Those shoes work for me and i love them.  Guess it depends on the foot, not universal.

TSV's have to be Universal.  They should do more testing, have each size walked in for a day as a test before selling 50K sets of shoes

Respected Contributor

@Sassy Pants wrote:

The Beauty by Belle tsv was the worst I have ever purchased. It was the lowest quality makeup I have ever used. It was about the same as buying some cheap makeup from a dollar store. 

Wow, good to know!  thank you for your post

Trusted Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

The Earth tsv last October with the cork sole.  The sole crumbled after a few wearings. Tons of women complained & Earth nor QVC did a thing.

@barrel racer  I wear that shoe as a house slipper because it gives me more support on my tile floor when I'm cooking or doing the dishes. The shoe hasn't been outside, which is probably the reason mine still looks new. If they say that you can wear something outside, you should be able to without it crumbling. 

Super Contributor
A few years back I ordered a shoe tsv. A few days later they canceled my order. They had gotten so many returns from the preorders that they stopped selling it. Can’t remember what shoe though? I only bought Clark’s and vionics so it had to be one of them
Occasional Contributor

In July Bethlehem Lights set of 2 lighted sprigs... I got a set and all was well until they just died about a week later! They quit lighting!! I thought it was just my bad luck until I read the reviews....average review 2,6....I think the 5 star reviews  were done before the lights had a chance to fizzle out..very poor product... QVC had better make sure BL gets their act together!!! 

Valued Contributor

@Habb67 wrote:

In July Bethlehem Lights set of 2 lighted sprigs... I got a set and all was well until they just died about a week later! They quit lighting!! I thought it was just my bad luck until I read the reviews....average review 2,6....I think the 5 star reviews  were done before the lights had a chance to fizzle out..very poor product... QVC had better make sure BL gets their act together!!! 

@Habb67  You win best answer! H219003 is the biggest TSV disaster I’ve seen in years. Bethlehem Lights has another TSV coming up on 8/25, and I hope potential buyers read these reviews before they consider making a purchase from this company. 

Valued Contributor

My Pillow.... you would have to break my arm to take these from me. we have 6 of them in my house and my husband, being the skeptic that he is, LOVES his as well. the best purchase from the Q for us.

Valued Contributor

@so so wrote:

My Pillow.... you would have to break my arm to take these from me. we have 6 of them in my house and my husband, being the skeptic that he is, LOVES his as well. the best purchase from the Q for us.

@so so  What does this have to do with a TSV disaster?

Respected Contributor

Candles from Valerie Parr Hill.  They were 5 or 6 large candles, in different scents, made by Hanna, and they were an embarrassment to give as a gift.  The wax did not melt evenly and they had little scent and just looked like glue in the jar.

Respected Contributor

@Habb67 wrote:

@Habb67 I hope you returned them for a full refund including return shipping.