Regular Contributor

Re: TSV Calista Heated Brush

I don't like any hair styles she does for the hosts.  I had one of her hot tools and it went back in a hot second -junk

Respected Contributor

i ordered and look forward to getting it. i use the perfecter styler and have a blow dry with attachment. I think there is a learning curve, with all hair tools. When i get a hair cut, i have to the hang of it all over again. I haven't had any luck with her products, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine yesterday.  That was incredibly fast shipping.   I trird it immediately.   I have overall very short hair,  the tops and front are a little longer.  It is a challenge on short hair.  Also I had just washed my hair so it was very silky and slippery.  I will see how it works on 3 day old I shampooed hair.  

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

I received mine yesterday.  That was incredibly fast shipping.   I trird it immediately.   I have overall very short hair,  the tops and front are a little longer.  It is a challenge on short hair.  Also I had just washed my hair so it was very silky and slippery.  I will see how it works on 3 day old I shampooed hair.  

@Teddixat If it doesn't seem to be doing anything then bump up the heat. I had to do that with the perfector and it worked much better (and no damage to hair). I should have this triangle styler within a few days and hope I like it as well as the round one.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was concerned about the negative reviews that showed up after I ordered this TrianglPro heated brush.  Not anymore, I Love It!!!  Got it in the purple orchid, very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LuvSoCal    Wanted to update you.  I decided to return mine because as I stated for me with short hair, it just did not work.   I also found it to be very hot while holding the brush part.  I had use  the glove thst came with one of my other Calists tools which was fine but, it just `didn't work for me even though I like the concept.

i did try bumping up the heat.  The heat doesn't seem to be the problem for me.