Respected Contributor

Jane just suggested we get a couple of the TSV rings.  Have at it girls, I can't afford it.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Affinity

[ Edited ]

I think I will buy three for my gift closet. Just in case someone comes over unexpectedly, I will surprise them. It is always good to be prepared. 😂😁

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Jane just suggested we get a couple of the TSV rings.  Have at it girls, I can't afford it.

She probably wants us to buy some for the neighbors....don't forget the gift closet...

Frequent Contributor

Jane never stopped talking during the whole presentation, despite the fact that Michelle, the OAP, was actually in the studio, after all this time, and standing right beside her.  Poor Michelle stood there smiling through gritted teeth.   I hope she's on later with other hosts and finally gets to talk about the diamonds herself.
            I also noticed that the underside of the rings were never shown, which leads me to think they're lightweight hollowed out bands.   Yes, that's why the price isn't as high as it could be, but still.   If they're not embarrassed about the piece then they should show the every aspect of it.   If we were in a B & M  jewelry store, we'd sure be inspecting it inside and out.  

Contributor

Do not buy--what a ripoff--go to shoplc for real deals!!!!!

Valued Contributor

It's an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV Affinity

[ Edited ]

I own a pair of CZ hoops that look identical to the TSV and they didn't cost that much.

The least they could have done with those TSV hoops is made them with a more secure closure, one that locks.

Honored Contributor

Once again, diamond offerings that few can afford, I can't. So disappointing they keep doing this.

Just saw the presentation for that paperclip necklace with the three small drops - are they kidding on this pricetag??????????????

$570.00 for a sterling chain with rodium over and yelllow gold over with only 1/2carat in three drops????????????????????  WHO are they kidding on this price?????????????????????

Trusted Contributor

Oh why stop at 3...why not get several...makes great teachers gifts!!