Respected Contributor

Well, obviously many QVC shoppers do not read these forums (as I never did when younger and busy working full-time), since the TSV one carat ring is now sold out and many ladies will be very happy!

I think the ring is pretty and sparkly, but I did not purchase because I do not really need it, and I tend to stay away from rings with lots of small stones as I usually lose a few. (I can be hard on my rings as I have a lot of pets! )

Affinity diamonds have been more or less the same quality for decades--and it is usually a bit hit or miss, but larger diamonds that are full-cut always look better. The white diamonds should not change color--the jewelry might need to be cleaned ultrasonically. 

I will say that if QVC offered me a free sample of this ring, I would certainly  and happily accept!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife   How many earrings a nd rings did you buy to stash in your gift drawer, asking for a friend.

Esteemed Contributor
She's certainly out of touch with "real" people saying to buy more then one especially with the cost of just eating and filling the gas tank nowadays ....I mean really 🙄 And please calm down and stop talking, talking , talking !!!!
Trusted Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

Oh why stop at 3...why not get several...makes great teachers gifts!!

Too funny!!

Respected Contributor

I think the ring is plain ugly.  I would rather have some of Diamonique's rings than this one the "real" thing.  No thank you.

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore she will never stop talking or bragging......we can hope for the happy day  she announces her retirement!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@RespectLife   How many earrings a nd rings did you buy to stash in your gift drawer, asking for a friend.

Ha ha @PINKdogWOOD 

Only 3....for the UPS, USPS and Fedex guys !!