Occasional Contributor

TSV - 1/5/14 - Computers & Tablets

Does anyone know what this will be? Thank you.

New Contributor

Re: TSV - 1/5/14 - Computers & Tablets

It's the 2012 ipad mini and accessories for $499.95 on 5 easy pays.
Regular Contributor

UGH, Not another tablet.
Frequent Contributor

mini ipad $499.95 was hoping for a Samsung galaxy

Super Contributor

Why not the new ipad mini ? !

Honored Contributor

Doesn't really matter, whatever it isn't will be on next weekend... or the weekend after that... Really, it's pretty much a staple around here, so stick around and whatever pad, computer or device your heart desires will show up sooner or later and likely be featured in a series of four to six hour long presentations. Better than watching paint dry.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I was surprised at myself how little I watched of gem day compared to the time I've spent checking out tablets, both onair with QVC and online, mostly at Amazon. My priorities have really changed over the years.

I wonder if at some point I'll go back to leaving QVC run on a TV as background to whatever else is going on in the house or whether I'm over the idea of "window shopping" via my TV.

I just haven't figured out why shopping has gone so far down on my list of preferred activities whether it's local or remote. I just know it's so far down on the list that pretty soon it will touch bungee jumping which is certainly at the very bottom!

Contributor

Keep watching, one will show up sooner or later. I've really noticed in the past year that QVC just seems to be recycling the same stuff over and over. New items are becoming a rarity. I find it quiet boring anymore. And I'm really tired of the multiple TSV spots that seem to go on and on FOREVER!!! Like I said, it just seems to be the same stuff, different day. There are a few pairs of Clark shoes that I've seen on here for a long time and every once in a blue moon a new pair will show up. The easy pay is nice, but in the end, you can find most of the items cheaper and on sites with free shipping, which for me is the fly in the ointment with QVC. I used to order clothes and shoes, but stopped because if it didn't fit it ended up costing me just to look at an item. I learned pretty quick that it wasn't worth it.