Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Midi Dress TSV Easter Sunday

@wilma wrote:

It looks nice enough, but I'm not a fan of the length or the prints. I prefer knee length. It's a nice option for those who want a longer summer dress.

@Effie54 

@grandma r 

I would love to see more dresses with sleeves too. I have a few sleeveless dresses, and I like them, but I always wear something over them. I just don't wear sleeveless things on their own. 

Likewise, I need some sort of sleeve on a garment. Even when I was young, I never liked sleeveless anything. And I think QVC is trying to cater to a middle-age to older crowd. It should be a no brainer to add some sort of sleeve.

Honored Contributor

I love this and I would wear it a lot. I have some of Susan's other dresses. The material is substantial, and they can be casual or more dressy. Now I just have to decide what color to get!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@wilma wrote:

It looks nice enough, but I'm not a fan of the length or the prints. I prefer knee length. It's a nice option for those who want a longer summer dress.

@Effie54 

@grandma r 

I would love to see more dresses with sleeves too. I have a few sleeveless dresses, and I like them, but I always wear something over them. I just don't wear sleeveless things on their own. 

Likewise, I need some sort of sleeve on a garment. Even when I was young, I never liked sleeveless anything. And I think QVC is trying to cater to a middle-age to older crowd. It should be a no brainer to add some sort of sleeve.

These statements confuse me- there are many many dresses with sleeves available to you. You are acting like this is the only choice in dresses. So do a search   

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

SG the queen of polyester. The worst possible fabric (synthetic and unbreathable and bad for the environment). Who would be wearing polyester in the heat of the summer???!?
Respected Contributor

@Lovevienna wrote:
SG the queen of polyester. The worst possible fabric (synthetic and unbreathable and bad for the environment). Who would be wearing polyester in the heat of the summer???!?

I do. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I do like this. And I love square necks which are not easy to come across. I would order it in the coral flower or polka dot. The price seems fair too.

The thing that may stop me is I wish the neckline was a little higher.

I think I'll wait to see them present it.

I did see Pat's video of it wearing long coverings on top of it to show how it's styled!🙄

Maybe Pat doesn't like sleeveless either. I thought she was a different person when I saw her close-up. I really wish women would stop getting those awful fillers/botox/unnatural everyone looks the same. I have always thought Pat was so attractive. So what if people have wrinkles! At least they look like themselves. This is an awful phase that I hope passes!

Ok, vent over!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I think I would wear a white belt with this plus put on some red heels and a white hat.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that too about the smaller sizing on the charts. I'm in between and not sure but if I go up my usual size I think it might be too big. I think Susan's do run a little big or used to.

I've had her liquid knit in the past and I don't think it's like regular polyester. I'm always hot even in winter and I was never hot in it. I don't know how.

And I cannot decide on which one. 

I hate having to return anything!

Oi!

The coral print is so cheery but I also like the smaller navy polka dot.

I think I will wait til the presentation!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I'm going to stay up for the presentation too. Even though that will mean taking my shower and doing my hair tonight instead of in the morning before church. Hah! Afraid if I don't watch presentation and get my order in at midnight, I may miss out on the size and color I want. Of course it's possible that I won't like the dress after seeing it live. But I doubt that. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Watching the presentation, I decided not to get it.

It looks like it is clinging when all the models walk with it. It appears to be heavy and a lot of material from the hips down.

Now I remember that I had her older version too like someone else said!It had the polka dots too. Susan did say this is a dress they have done before and just updated it.

I liked it the first few times I wore it but eventually donated it because

it was very heavy in weight and it did not hang well on me, like it kept dragging down. So I guess I'm diappointed after seeing the presentation.

I'm going to look forward though to seeing reviews, and maybe they will change my mind about getting it.