Respected Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth TSV...thoughts?

If you have used Peter Thomas Roth Retinol PM Fusion ,  would you recommend or not? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth TSV...thoughts?

@sarahpanda wrote:

If you have used Peter Thomas Roth Retinol PM Fusion ,  would you recommend or not? Thanks

yes 

zero

zip

nothing 

Respected Contributor

I have been using it at night for several years.  It has not caused me any problems and I have oily aging skin.  If it has done anything I am not sure.  Hard to know what my skin would be like if I had not used it.  It goes into skin and dries down quickly.  If it has helped my skin it was over time and not a quick fix.  I ordered this size the last time it was offered  and am still a long way from being used up. It lasts a long time because it does not take a lot. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I like it.  A lot depends on your age.  Let's face it there is no miracle out there or the older hosts would look great.  Get close to your TV when they are on?  That has stopped me from buying many products.  

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@sarahpanda wrote:

I like it.  A lot depends on your age.  Let's face it there is no miracle out there or the older hosts would look great.  Get close to your TV when they are on?  That has stopped me from buying many products.  

I totally agree about the older hosts.  But the other reason I do not buy his products is because they test on animals which is a big no for me.  I will stick to Josie Maran as all her products actually show results on my skin and no animal testing. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals Agree about the animal products, currently using Glow Baby  by Pacifica for face....cleanser, serum, eye cream, and moisturizer.  Cruelty Free and vegan and I like the products.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear   Yes I would recommend this serum.  My skin does look better when I use this serum.  I do believe it does help with the wrinkles.  It doesn't get rid of them altogether, but they do look less pronounced.

Honored Contributor

I've never tried it but I can tell you what the key ingredients are...retinol, squalane (second one listed in the deck), anti-oxidant vitamin E and a soothing chamomile component. The squalane gives the serum exceptional hydration and is most likely responsible for most of the anti-wrinkle action. The retinol is encapsulated so it's very stable, less irritating and works on a time-release mechanism.

Trusted Contributor

My thought is what's the shelf life of that huge bottle, how stable is it....I get my retinol through my dermatologist from a compounding pharmacy -it comes in a small tube that lasts for about 3 months.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@jackthebear   Yes I would recommend this serum.  My skin does look better when I use this serum.  I do believe it help with the wrinkles.  It doesn't get rid of them altogether, but they do look less pronounced.

I am with @KatieB 

My derm recommended Retinol to help w/ the rosacea I recently developed.

It hasn't stopped the redness, but gosh YES, I can see a dif in the wrinkles...esp crows feet which are barely noticeable now.