New Contributor

I'm disappointed to see QVC selling this brand, especially making it a TSV,, after Sunday Riley went to court a couple of years ago for having their employees post fake reviews online. I won't ever give them my money, even though they settled agreeing to not do it anymore.

Honored Contributor

i already use two of the products in the kit and i love them. they work well for me......the good genes and the auto correct.

i will be getting the TSV to try a few more of the products that i have not tried out yet.

if you get it you have the chance to use the products through january and determine whether or not you like them. this would have been a great TSV for october or november. 

any products that i dont care for in a kit i usually pass along to my daughters, my mom, or friends/family. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The size of the containers is so small, I don't know how a person could adequately try the products.  They look like sample sizes.  I'd give this product a wide berth.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I am sort of like you and on the fence. I have so many beauty products now but none are really brightening to my liking. I went through review sites and I think I will make this purchase. I've read really positive results, as long as your skin is ultra-sensitive. At least I can divide up the payments and return in 30 days or so if I'm not seeing the results. Happy Holidays!

Esteemed Contributor

I can't give an opinion as I haven't tried this brand.  It's nice to read positive comments from those who have.  

As far as cost is concerned that's the buyers business.  

Esteemed Contributor

1. @Kachina624 wrote:

The size of the containers is so small, I don't know how a person could adequately try the products.  They look like sample sizes.  I'd give this product a wide berth.

It's full size. Mist beauty products are thus size. 
Respected Contributor

All I can say is it's an easy pass for me and won't even bother watching the shows airing it. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@Ljbny wrote:

I'm disappointed to see QVC selling this brand, especially making it a TSV,, after Sunday Riley went to court a couple of years ago for having their employees post fake reviews online. I won't ever give them my money, even though they settled agreeing to not do it anymore.

@Ljbny 

I was thinking the same thing.

Respected Contributor

There is no magic in a bottle.  Save your money

Esteemed Contributor

I have not even watched to catch the price. I saw an email with a picture of all of those products  and that was an automatic pass for me.

I am way too lazy to use all of those products.