Trusted Contributor
I have no clue what size to order as I’ve only bought Spanx once before and it did not fit. And yes, I checked the size chart but have no idea how much ch stretch these pants do or do not have.
Trusted Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Spanx representative advise going one size UP, which , in my experience is true to form. I am sometimes a medium/ large so I buy xlarge in spanx. This works with QVC as well as the brick and mortar stores. Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

Go one size up from normal.

Valued Contributor

Just FYI. Evine’s Special is an assortment of slimming options leggings.  I have several pair and they are just as nice as spanx.  Evine is charging $35 per pair with incentives to purchase more than one and reduced shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Just FYI. Evine’s Special is an assortment of slimming options leggings.  I have several pair and they are just as nice as spanx.  Evine is charging $35 per pair with incentives to purchase more than one and reduced shipping.

Yes I agree, I think the spanx is over priced, $66.96 plus shipping plus tax your up around $73.00....plus I just don’t care for ankle pants, I think if your shorter, they just cut in a weird place and make you look shorter..jmo 🙄

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Contributor

Where is Ervine's special?

Occasional Contributor

I hate ankle pants. If you don't have nice legs then it's like looking at an ice cream cone. BetaBrand has Boot Cut and I prefer that over any other kind of pant. Or at least a straight leg but ankle pants? Nope

Valued Contributor

@CubbysMom wrote:

I hate ankle pants. If you don't have nice legs then it's like looking at an ice cream cone. BetaBrand has Boot Cut and I prefer that over any other kind of pant. Or at least a straight leg but ankle pants? Nope

I only wear leggings in cooler weather and ankle length makes me uncomfortably cold. I agree that they are unflattering on many people.

Honored Contributor

They look like sausage casings on everyone... especially the plus sized models.  Over priced sausage casings....JUST WHY?