Occasional Contributor

That's just bad management if Amazon can do it in as little as 1 day for free Qvc has to do better than 2 weeks with extreme shipping costs...it has to start to effect their bottom line.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

And the real holiday shopping frenzy hasn't started yet!  They know they have a shipping issue, my order status page has had an apology posted for some time. I will not order anything from them that I need fast; better off at Amazon.

And yet, even though it's taken 10-14 days for delivery for a couple of years now, QVC has expedited shipping every year at Christmas and promises Christmas delivery even if it's 1 week away.

Their Christmas shipping policy tells me that QVC is capable of shipping quickly, they are choosing to ship slowly.

@Alison Wonderland.  Are you serious?  Why would any merchant deliberately ship slowly?  Not only does it antagonize customers but it seriously damages their reputation.   QVC acquired HSN and made the decision to combine merchandise into one huge, new warehouse as the holidays approach.  This was a poor executive decision which could cause heads to roll but to say they did it deliberately to slow down shipping is idiotic and ridiculous.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

And the real holiday shopping frenzy hasn't started yet!  They know they have a shipping issue, my order status page has had an apology posted for some time. I will not order anything from them that I need fast; better off at Amazon.

And yet, even though it's taken 10-14 days for delivery for a couple of years now, QVC has expedited shipping every year at Christmas and promises Christmas delivery even if it's 1 week away.

Their Christmas shipping policy tells me that QVC is capable of shipping quickly, they are choosing to ship slowly.

@Alison Wonderland  I explained a lot in my previous post. I only agree with this when it depends on what product it is, where the product is located...and if whether or not it is in a temporary location.

For example, food products will always be on the fast track to be shipped for obvious reasons...either they are shipped directly from the vendor or are in warehouses intentionally not effected by the logistic changes going on now.

ETA: @Kachina624  This post originally confused me...LOL I thought you typed in the last text, but it was Alison. You just reposted it? *scratching head* because I '@' you when I 1st saw it because it was your ID that was the last one on the post.

Honored Contributor

@cyn4444 wrote:

That's just bad management if Amazon can do it in as little as 1 day for free Qvc has to do better than 2 weeks with extreme shipping costs...it has to start to effect their bottom line.

@cyn4444  Amazon is far from perfect. There have been many times I have had to wait long periods of time for items.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@Alison Wonderland.  Are you serious?  Why would any merchant deliberately ship slowly?  Not only does it antagonize customers but it seriously damages their reputation.   QVC acquired HSN and made the decision to combine merchandise into one huge, new warehouse as the holidays approach.  This was a poor executive decision which could cause heads to roll but to say they did it deliberately to slow down shipping is idiotic and ridiculous.

Because they can. QVC has been getting away with it for years. This EXTRA long shipping is new, but QVC has been 10-14 days for years and that's clearly been a choice.

Regular Contributor

Their shipping is totally unacceptable. I feel that QVC is going down hill fast. I am a long time QVC shopper and I will be doing most of my Christmas shopping on other sites.

Valued Contributor

@cyn4444 

please don't be mad at what i'm about to say, as it probably won't make you happy, but if you do receive the order in 12 days, be happy.  i have read many posts here, where packages are taking 2-3 weeks to arrive.

Occasional Contributor
How long does it take for an exchange for a different size? It has been almost two weeks since I sent my order back. It has made it back to PA and has been there for three days. Thank you.
Valued Contributor

@anchoredup wrote:
How long does it take for an exchange for a different size? It has been almost two weeks since I sent my order back. It has made it back to PA and has been there for three days. Thank you.

FOREVER.  I have entirely given up on exchanges.  Either they take weeks or whenever they get your exchange, they say it's out of stock or color.  So why waste my time?

Contributor

Hang on to your hat.. it may not even make it by the edd.   The last few items I’ve ordered have taken 1 to 2 weeks to even ship.  I live in Phoenix so it’s another week after that before I even see it.  I’m glad I did any Xmas shopping from qvc as soon as holiday return policy went into effect, otherwise I’d be a wreck wondering if it makes it on time.  I ordered the Zachariah oven when it was the TSV on the 3rd and it still hasn’t shipped.  If they’re going to take this long to ship they need to allow us to cancel.  This is so frustrating. Why do I keep shopping here.. I must be a glutton for punishment.