Highlighted
Contributor

Shipping Surprise! QVC scores a 10...

I ordered a Echo Show on Sunday nite( 11-19)and I live in Western Pennsylvania and to my astonishment, I received it today (Wed)via USPS! Good job QVC! I'll give you this one...but it is a Amazon product so maybe, just maybe Amazon had something to do with it????? Wouldn't it be nice if this was done with all QVC orders! Hint!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shipping Surprise! QVC scores a 10...

@tbearski Don't hold your breath, once in a while QVC will pull off a good deed, but then they are right back to long shipping times, consider yourself blessed, that this is the way it happened this time, but like I said I fear it will be short lived!

Honored Contributor

@tbearskiI feel sure it was shipped by Amazon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Absolutely agree with @Kachina624.  My order was received today and shipped from Fresno where there is an Amazon fulfillment center.    

Honored Contributor

It's possible Amazon shipped it -  they can afford to.  I read this morning that Bezos just added $10 billion to his wealth in the last month alone.  There's just no comparing most companies with Amazon.  How many Prime memberships are there?  Amazon starts with so much Prime money that they don't have to make a profit on selling and shipping to the ordinary consumer.

In the same article it was noted that if you add the wealth of Bezos and Gates and Buffet, you get a bigger number than adding the wealth of the entire bottom half of the country.  I don't fear those 3 individuals, but I do fear that percentage of money so concentrated.  Was there ever a time in history that that kind of wealth disparity turned out good?