Regular Contributor
I ordered this fan in light gray! Perfect for around the pool or on the patio in hot weather. We get hot weather and then sometimes the power will go out so this is perfect for that too!
Esteemed Contributor

@Breamy   I bought it too.  Electricity is so expensive.  How nice to be able to run this once charged all day.  I like to run a fan at night in the bedroom in the summer as opposed to the AC

amazin us selling it without the extras for $199.99.  The mister feature is another $30. This is a good buy I think for all the convenient features 

Honored Contributor

I bought it before going to lunch today.  The sea salt grey was already on waitlist so I got the darker grey ooption.  Not a big deal.  Mostly, this will be used outside as I spend a lot of time working in the yard.  I actually have a larger fan that I added misters to several years ago, but it's plug-in which makes it a bit inconvenient outside.  There are no outlets except on one corner of the houe out front, so I also have to drag out an extension cord, and even that doesn't reach all the way.  Also, the ability to take it apart to clean it is nice.  

Now, I need to find a small outdoor fan for the greenhouse.  The one running in there right now really isn't an outdoor fan, and it's beginning to make a noise.  I would like a cordless option for that one too in case of a power outage, and that ability to take apart to clean would also be a plus if anyone has any recommendations.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shark FAN TSV 4-14-24

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess    I watched at midnight - 9 pm here in the WC and I ordered mine. I knew it would sell out.  Great deal;.  I hope it measures up to the claims.  Mine is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.  Must be coming directly from Shark

Contributor

Could someone post what the price was for this fan as a tsv on Sunday? I'm wondering if it went up by very much before ordering. TIA

Contributor

I believe the TSV price was $150

Contributor

Thanks for the info!

Super Contributor

I guess I wasn't quick enough...Ordered later in the day and was to be delivered by April 23, but just got notice from QVC that mine's on backorder - I wonder how many others got the same email. Fingers crossed that I still get one. Smiley Happy