Honored Contributor

so cute and priced right.   Perfect for spring/summer and the lavender is so pretty.  I placed my order how about you?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: SKETCHERS TSV 2/23 Go Walk

@Katcat1   Would love to get a pair but no narrow, so left out again.

Honored Contributor

@Rose429  That is too bad for you.  I think if Narrow was popular enough, the Q would demand it.  Seems like the Wide is popular thus wide widths offered.  Does Sketchers have Narrows on their website?

kindness is strength
Contributor

I have never worn skechers.  These look really cute. Do you know if they run true to size?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

When they say it's like walking on marshmallows, it's true! The brand doesn't have enough support for me & make my back ache. The style is cute so enjoy them.

Honored Contributor

@tg-indywrote:

I have never worn skechers.  These look really cute. Do you know if they run true to size?  Thanks.

Yes, they run true to size. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Rose429wrote:

@Katcat1   Would love to get a pair but no narrow, so left out again.

I normally wear a narrow.  However, Sketchers Go Walks "medium" works just fine for me.

I orded the black during the pre-TSV sale. 

These shoes are like walking on clouds.  The most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.  This will be my 2nd pair.  The first pair I purchased from Sketchers factory outlet 2 yrs ago.  They got stolen.  I checked out of a hotel & forgot to pack my Sketchers.   Called it in when I got home.  Housekeeping did not find my Sketchers.  Somebody in housekeeping are walking around in my Sketchers. icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

They stated that this shoe is designed with customer inputs taken into account.   But they don't really take our comments into account at all.  1) no color matched soles. 2) no arch support. 3) no narrow widths. I also am not liking the new sole design, I loved the previous design with what I called "marshmallows". They probably would say this design is an improvement.

I do love Skechers and have many pairs but this one is not anything special, for me. 

Honored Contributor

I own 3 pairs of the Bungee slip on Zens, I love them.  They are true to size sand very comfortable.  I wear a pair and bring the other two on vacations.   The colors are great for matching different outifts.   I was never a Skechers person until I tried this particular sneaker.

Respected Contributor

I have three pairs of Sketchers Go Walk. I have black, navy, and brown. So, I won't be purchasing the TSV.  I love it for the summer, because I don't need to wear socks.  It's nice and cool, lightweight, and comfortable!