Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKETCHERS TSV 2/23 Go Walk

I ordered these in black and got them in one day from day shipped. I will be sending them back. There is something about them that affects the support of the foot when walking and not secure. I do have a pair of Sketchers in a different style and ordered based upon my usual size as well as the size of the Sketchers I have. I could barely get my right foot into the shoe. Both the left and right shoes are shorter than my other Sketchers and the left shoe is longer than the right. I need support in a shoe and these do not provide that.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Well, just got off phone with amazonsmile.  Received the sketchers (taupe) I ordered the other day and must return!  So disappointing!

Ordered my normal size and these slip-ons were too big.  They run awfully wide - the back of my foot did not meet the sides of these shoes.  Yesterday got a pair of Sketchers sneaks, Gen 5, same as these slip-ons are which fit perfectly.  So I placed the bottom of the slip-on against the bottom of the sneaker and it was about 1" longer.

Since I ordered the violet ones from QVC, I'm hoping I don't have the same problem.  If they are too big, I shall measure them against the sneaks.

For everyone who ordered these, hoping my experience today was an aberration and our cute new slip-ons fit perfectly.  I can vouch that the Gen5's are very cushy-comfy!

Super Contributor

Mine are still being processed.  Being told 3/2 - too long for delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they run true to size. I did not buy mine at QVC. I have a sketches store in my local mall.

Honored Contributor

@pianobabe159wrote:

Absolutely love Skechers Go Walks....have many pairs.  My problem is the fact that there is no elastic goring and I basically need a tie or something like a boat shoe that can be adjusted.

I also see that there are already 6 two star ratings that are not available...What's with that??

Already returned the Clark's TSV from earlier in the week and don't want to take a chance on this one even though I am sure it will be quite comfy !!!!  NEED NARROWS !!!!

I am the same way, @pianobabe159. That's the reason that I have several of Skechers boat shoes. I love them. No, they are not the most supportive, so I would not use them for exercise walking or touring. But darn, for everyday these shoes are so comfortable and look good with jeans of any length. The style that I've had is being discontinued, I think, so I just bought three colors on Amazong for a much reduced price. One of them is turquoise!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Got my Sketchers today.  They're a perfect fit!Woman Wink

I was so certain these would be too big after reading so many reviews and having t return the taupe ones from amazonsmile.  But, these violet ones from QVC fit perfectly!

Honored Contributor

I purchased the lavender and received them the other day.  Love them.  I wear a wide width and they fit perfectly.  I noticed people complaining on shortness of the  shoe but I don't find it to be affecting the fit for me.  Absolutely love this color for spring/summer.  I found them to be very comfortable.  It's not like I am doing a 5K so they are good for me.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1

I was sorry when the taupe were way too big and must be returned.  The lavender ones were in process and I'm so glad I got them.  This color is very soft and blends with everything!  And, they're like wearing slippers - super comfortable.  Love Sketchers, especially these.

Glad you're happy with yours too!

Esteemed Contributor

I have enough of these kind of shoes from last season so I will pass on these. Enjoy them if you brought them ladies. I love this brand of sneaker.Heart