Occasional Contributor

SHOULD QVC CHANGE THEIR NAME??? to HSC (heartless service care)

Based on many people having experience QVC. A lot of them feel they should change their name???? Do you have a name on your mind for QVC???
Super Contributor

Re: SHOULD QVC CHANGE THEIR NAME??? to HSC (heartless service care)

Qvc has the best cs of any of the shopping channels and most online retailers. Whatever they did or did not do is probably human error
Honored Contributor

YOO HOO........Webmistress..........where are you???????????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Not applicable

QVC has the best customer service in any business! They have been very helpful and accommodating on multiple occasions.

Super Contributor

We get that you are not a happy camper....but why make us suffer with you posting all your thread rants. You would do more damage posting this on their Facebook page or somewhere else on the internet.
Super Contributor

You would come off as credible if you didn't spam the forums like a raving lunatic.

Contributor

I can't believe you have the nerve to even ask this question on their community forum. They let you play on a server they pay for. Geez..I think QVC has one of the best CS areas in the shopping business.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw your post about the computer. I'm speculating and I could be wrong but, here is what I think happened.

You are a new customer. You tried to order and expensive computer on easy pay, using your bank account. You did not pass the credit check.

Not QVC's fault.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

HSN has the best customer service by far. QVC used to be the best.
Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2014 betteb said:

I saw your post about the computer. I'm speculating and I could be wrong but, here is what I think happened.

You are a new customer. You tried to order and expensive computer on easy pay, using your bank account. You did not pass the credit check.

Not QVC's fault.

Didn't we see a similar story from a new poster just a couple of weeks ago, who also posted numerous threads and made all the same wild claims?