Respected Contributor

Re: SG fit and flare tsv dress

The dress is matronly for shorter, smaller people.
Respected Contributor

Leah looks great in the dress wearing it with a shrug. It fits her perfectly. The model Ellen looked good in it too wearing a slim white belt with hers.
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
The dress is matronly for shorter, smaller people.

truthfully I think it looks that way on Susan. Her figure isn't flattered by this style. Personally I think larger busted women make a fit and flare dress look better proportioned. Or maybe she needed a different size, smaller size. 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

Oh dear NO!  Matronly looking style and who wants to sweat in that Liquid Knit???

Respected Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
Leah looks great in the dress wearing it with a shrug. It fits her perfectly. The model Ellen looked good in it too wearing a slim white belt with hers.

just tuned in to see. Yes! She does look good. Would like to see her without the shrug also

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

Oh dear NO!  Matronly looking style and who wants to sweat in that Liquid Knit???

what makes it look matronly to you? Curious.

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I love dresses and own quite a few. I prefer knee length, and my legs still look good so I like the length on this one. Fit and flare isn't my favorite shape though. There's too much fabric in the skirt bottom for me. IMO it looks better belted. I'm not a fan of elbow sleeves either. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm with the poster who wants a midi length. That's more comfortable for me. I don't care for the neckline either. I'm sure many will buy it and love it, but it's not for me. 

Respected Contributor

If I didn’t work in an ulta casual office, this would be a great summer dress for work.
Honored Contributor

not loving the shrugs tied under the bustline not flattering despite Leah and Susan's trying to sell it