Honored Contributor

Ring Video Doorbell TSV - February 21, 2024

E322715 - Video Doorbell Plus with HD Night Vision, RA+ and Extra Battery.  $159.98

IMG_2776.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Ring Video Doorbell TSV - February 21, 2024

I have owned my Ring doorbell since 2015. It might be time to upgrade !  This looks like a good deal.  

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom   This does look like a good deal!  I want to thank you for posting the TSV's everyday.  That's very kind.  I can always depend on your post whenever I'm looking for our new value of the day.😊❤️

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting this TSV.

I might order this today, I'm either gonna rent or sell my house, is this easily transferred to another? I mean, if I leave it with the house?

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your kind words @cheriere and @AlsaceGal! I like to find out the TSV, so I thought I would share in case anyone else is in a hurry. I post the date because a while back I tried to find a former TSV. I wanted to order something, and I knew the approximate date. I wanted to read the reviews. Pages of the brand's former TSV's came up, but I never had time to go through them all, so I gave up. 

@AlsaceGal - We don't have a Ring system. I know there will be posters here who will help you!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Another day----Another YAWN-O-RAMA tsv.

Super Contributor

Thanks @beach-mom as so appreciated your posting. 

Decided to finally upgrade my Ring 2 after years of service to this one. Looks like a few improvements have been made including the nice full view and night color to make it worthwhile.

Have a great day all!

Honored Contributor

@nwbabs wrote:

Decided to finally upgrade my Ring 2 after years of service to this one. Looks like a few improvements have been made including the nice full view and night color to make it worthwhile.

Have a great day all!

@nwbabs - it's good to know you were happy with your first one and you are upgrading to one that has more features! I'm very tempted to get one sometime.  

I sent an insured package to DS that he didn't get. When I called the post office the first question they asked was if he had a "doorbell camera." (He is in an apartment, so he doesn't.) 

Super Contributor

@beach-mom How interesting the post office asked about a doorbell camera! Thanks for sharing that.

Must admit I would not be without one at my door. It was easy peasy to install initially. Fingers crossed it will be simple to replace with the new one. It is a bit bigger, so I might have adjust where it sits. I prefer the battery operated vs wired. Good news is if a problem arises, I'll be on the horn to support pronto. Have a wonderful weekend. 

@beach-mom wrote:

@nwbabs wrote:

Have a great day all!

@nwbabs - it's good to know you were happy with your first one and you are upgrading to one that has more features! I'm very tempted to get one sometime.  

I sent an insured package to DS that he didn't get. When I called the post office the first question they asked was if he had a "doorbell camera." (He is in an apartment, so he doesn't.)