Respected Contributor

Any feedback on the HSN TS today?  I cannot wear underwires and these look comfy but I wonder how they are to get on.  I generally do NOT like a bra without a back fastener. 

Honored Contributor

I've never tried a Rhonda Shear bra but they look flimsy, like they wouldn't support a sandwich bag of feathers.  I need support and the skills of a civil engineer to design mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Rhonda AH HA bras

[ Edited ]

I have worn the original ones for many years as my full time bra, these have 7% spandex, the ones today have less, so not sure how they compare. I am a 38C and wear the 2X comfortably. They wash and wear very nicely, hold up forever, the modesty pads are a must.  You put them on by stepping into them. Also mine do not have adjustable straps, and my straps are much wider. 

Esteemed Contributor

Been wearing them for years. That's all I wear.

Honored Contributor

I've tried these bras twice.  Awful!  No support--I'm a 42C--but I felt like I had a rubber band around my chest.  They are popular so I guess they work for a lot of people just not me.  And you either have to step into it or pull it over your head, neither of which was easy for me--LOL!!!

Occasional Contributor

Meh. I bought a couple of the Ahh bras recently. Same size, but one fit tighter than the other. They also gave me uni-boob. I prefer Breezies.

Respected Contributor

These are very comfortable and wear like iron.  Wash beautifully.  I prefer to hang them over a door knob to dry.  I'm a 38C and they give me great support.  Love all the different colors.  Not flimsy at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never tried a Rhonda Shear bra but they look flimsy, like they wouldn't support a sandwich bag of feathers.  I need support and the skills of a civil engineer to design mine.

@Kachina624, I love your thoughts and had to tell you thanks for the giggle. I've been sick with Covid and really needed a laugh... and ps, I'm in the same boat with needing the design skills of a civil engineer. 🙃

Honored Contributor

Re: Rhonda AH HA bras

[ Edited ]

I have to layer two of them together to get enough support. One of them is too thin and doesn't do it.

ETA-

Years ago Rhonda use to make double-layer Ahh bras and I still own a couple of those. I don't know why she ever stopped making them b/c they were the best.

Honored Contributor

@LIG1    I hope you had a mild case and feel better soon.  There are still many Covid cases.  Almost every day I hear of a new one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment