Esteemed Contributor

Re: Revitalign TSV Tuesday April 2

@annie57    My experience with Skechers is are they are cute but offer no support.  I have gotten used to shoes with arch support and cannot wear anything else except an occasional heel when the need arises.  Even the arch fit from Skechers arch support is not as good as anything from Vionic abd Revitalign.   I recently bought a pair of Sneakers from Skechers Arch Fit and the support is not enough.   They are stinkin cute but I'm considering returning them or adding a Vionic or Revitalign insert in them.

Respected Contributor

If they were a true tie shoe I would get them.  I cannot wear a slip-on since I have narrow heels and must be able to adjust a shoe or sandal.  Too bad...they are really cute.

Honored Contributor

@annie57 wrote:
For those who own these, how do they fit? True to size, size up? I usually wear Sketchers.

@annie57  For me their sneakers fit true to size.  

I find their sandals fit a bit wide though.

Regular Contributor

Thank you. My foot is on the wide size so they should work . I go between a 61/2- 7 so I think I will order the 7.
Honored Contributor

@annie57 - You made the right decision! I am a half size too, and I  went up with the velvet ones I got last fall. Also, since I'm not that used to sneakers, I thought it would be better to have the larger size for warm weather.   Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I know my size in their mules that fits me well – does anyone know if you need to size up a half size because it's a sneaker? I know usually you would go up a half a size for others, but I don't know if Revitalign is same sizing across their styles. 

Super Contributor

@Carolina925  I wish they had narrows too. I like so many TSV shoes but never buy because no narrow sizes. The few times I tried, I had to send back because they r just too wide.

Super Contributor

These sneakers with white laces look juvenile to me. I prefer laces that match the shoes. However, I have always been an old soul.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do like this brand but for big-time (ex, 5 miles a day)  walking during travel, I need a very heavily padded sneaker, like Hoka- 

Further, I am constantly returning shoes because it's not easy to get a fit without trying them in person. 
I also have another cute "pretty" sneaker as a go-to.

For these reasons, I'm passing! Enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

They look clunky to me.