Valued Contributor

I just got these today.  They fit well and are comfortable.  I can put my orthotics in them.  They are keepers and true to size.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is not my style, but I do wear their lace up sneakers to walk in. I too have noticed the quality of the brand has gone down hill, but so has just about everything else.

Super Contributor

Not a fan of Ryka, myself. I bought a pair a few years ago and they were the most uncomfortable tennis shoe I have ever owned. I'm not kidding - I can usually wear just about any tennis shoe - but, these really hurt my feet.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Respected Contributor

The only Ryka I ever purchased was about 1/2 size too small.  I wear an 8N and purchased an 8M in a flip flop.  It was uncomfortable and at least 1/2 too short.  I haven't pirchased any shoes by them since. 

Regular Contributor

Today's TSV looks like a large toddler's shoe. These shoes with a top with a ruffle on the bottom, and you've got the Shirley Temple lookSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have to up on their shoes now. What's up?

i don't like this new TSV. Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

These shoes look adorable in the display, but I'm looking at them on the  models' feet, and they look like boats. Even though the strap could supposedly cinch them snugger, at least one model shows both the shoe and the strap gapping quite a bit. Perhaps they didn't want to have the strap cinched so much that the end of it is near the sole, or maybe they didn't make the Velcro long enough to make that possible. They also don't look as if they have much support, but then I'm comparing them to my SAS shoes.

I didn't even have to talk myself out of these, thank goodness.

I think the models feet always look like that in every shoe.

Honored Contributor

I go up 1/2 size with most Ryka, but they are inconcistent in sizing similar to sketchers.  I didn't buy the TSV, but I thought the coral were darling!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

This particular TSV did not appeal to me at all, but I was wondering if anyone else heard at least one host say that this was the only Ryka TSV of the entire year. Made me very curious as to why that would be.

Valued Contributor

@jonbon - I did hear them say this was the only Ryka TSV for the year.  Kind of surprising. 

I ordered these and they arrived yesterday and are perfect for me.  Ryka sizing has been all over the place but for me the past few years but this style seems to be true to size (I am sometimes between sizes and feet border on wide).