Respected Contributor

I love Ryka's walking sneakers and have worn them for years. In the beginning, I could get my regular size (8 1/2); in the past year or so, I've had to go up a half size. I don't know which one of us has changed, but they're still the best walking shoe around. I can wear them on a walk right out of the box. Give them a try. QVC's return policy lets you wear them for a month and return them if they don't work out.

Esteemed Contributor

I own 5 pair of Rykas. I love them and they are the only kind of "sneakers" I wear anymore. Why? Because I have a really bad back and various shoes bother my back, but not Rykas. They are comfy right out of the box and I take a wide so I am happy they always have wides (unlike some other brands!). Of course everyone has different opinions but I love them! Also thank you for posting what is coming up, I will watch for those!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Valued Contributor

I really like those.   I always size up half a size.   

Valued Contributor

It seems that now I have to go up 1/2 size I the shoes. I am disappointed that they no longer make leather waking shoes.

Honored Contributor

I pre-ordered these. I took the advice of the posters here and when up a half size. I ordered the gray ones. They will arrive this Friday and I will be back here to give my review. Hope they fit!Woman Very Happy

a291795_060.jpg

Honored Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

It seems that now I have to go up 1/2 size I the shoes. I am disappointed that they no longer make leather waking shoes.

This is my biggest complaint too.  It's so hard to find leather.  When I walk outside, if it has rained or is slushy, I hate mesh or fabric shoes because my feet get soaked.

These are a pass for me anyhow.  It appears the adjustability is because of velcro, which I detest. 

Honored Contributor

If I could tie laces then I'd love to wear shoes with them. But I have severe arthritis in my hands and I'll be lucky just to get the dang shoes on my feet, much less grab a hold of that velcro strap!...LOL!Woman LOL I'm hoping they won't be too difficult to put on.

Honored Contributor

My review:

These are very cute in person and they are super lightweight. However, I am returning them because of a few things...

1 - too big, should have stayed with my size, recommend staying with your size.

2 - too wide, I usually wear a wide shoe but this one seemed too wide and maybe good for someone with really wide feet which mine are on the wee bit side of wide.

3 - strap (non-stretchable) is too long for my flat foot and when I adjust the strap close to my foot then the velcro part reaches beyond where it needs to attach rendering it useless.

I will not be getting another pair  because of the strap issue. If it weren't for this, I would be getting another in my true size. I think they are cute. Too bad for me.

Valued Contributor

I am thinking of ordering these in a ten wide.  I hope they will be comfortable without socks on.  I hope the top strap is not elastic because anything elastic irritates me.

Valued Contributor

These are much cuter than a regular athletic shoe.  I like the fact that the insole is removable so I can put orthotics in.  I think the strap will be easy for those with arthritis.