Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC's TSVs For September 2021

from the rumor mill on social media QVC pages.....word on the street is is that 9/19 will be a free shipping day......but dont quote me on that. Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

from the rumor mill on social media QVC pages.....word on the street is is that 9/19 will be a free shipping day......but dont quote me on that. Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

@sunshine45 

If it's true I sure hope they include AK & HI!!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 

If it's true I sure hope they include AK & HI!!!!!!!

@SurferWife 

has it been a long time since they have included those two states?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

They never include us.  The only time I get free shipping is if the vendor is offering it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

I thought the same thing as I noticed the differences with pricing on items in my wish list, which can translate into "a free shipping day is coming." 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the rumor mill was RIGHT! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

week of 9/20/2021

program guide 09202021.png

Honored Contributor

last week of september, 2021

program guide 09272021.png