New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

did you get it to work yet ?

New Contributor

retry and when you enter your code if there are any zeros use the letter "o" instead

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thought I would check out their fB page. This scammed outfit is universally condemned as a fraud not only by QVC customers but others as well. QVC seems to have placated some of the posters in this thread with the browser/address bar fix so some orders were supposedly accepted and some by now have received bogus shipping confirmation. Look at the comments on  fB and those who think their orders are on the way will be terribly upset when the don't arrive until who knows when. Get ready for the real backlash from really upset customers QVC. It's coming in a tidal wave.

Esteemed Contributor

@abbypup wrote:

Thought I would check out their fB page. This scammed outfit is universally condemned as a fraud not only by QVC customers but others as well. QVC seems to have placated some of the posters in this thread with the browser/address bar fix so some orders were supposedly accepted and some by now have received bogus shipping confirmation. Look at the comments on  fB and those who think their orders are on the way will be terribly upset when the don't arrive until who knows when. Get ready for the real backlash from really upset customers QVC. It's coming in a tidal wave.

I ordered the case,and received the shipped email. I assume it comes direct from China or Hong Kong. I went to Amazon and brought a Moko case.

Regular Contributor

I received an email on Dec.10 saying my case had been shipped. 12 days later, still no case.

Occasional Contributor

Ruined my special Christmas gift. Should have bought everything on Amazon. Lesson learned. Totally will avoid QVC for anything I can buy elsewhere. Don't need the aggravation and drama to get some ****** add on which they cannot deliver and don't care that they've screwed their customers.. I will just deal with a reputable company.

Occasional Contributor

Found it interesting the QVC censors found it necessary to block the " G " rated adjective I used in my latest post. And believe me I would like to let it all out, in the strongest of words, but I  watch my language carefully as to not offend anyone. Having said that, I am posing some questions to Alice, who seems to be the point person at QVC who would be of most interest to many of us and should truthfully  be informative to those of us waiting in limbo for our orders.  Dear Alice, Have you been in direct contact with a management principal at Caseable? What is their response?

@abbypup wrote:

Ruined my special Christmas gift. Should have bought everything on Amazon. Lesson learned. Totally will avoid QVC for anything I can buy elsewhere. Don't need the aggravation and drama to get some ****** add on which they cannot deliver and don't care that they've screwed their customers.. I will just deal with a reputable company.

Is it in the USA ? Where ? Are the cases produced in the USA? If not, where?  The Far East? If an item is acknowledged as shipped, why is there no tracking number? Why does no one at Caseable answer of respond to calls? Why didn't QVC determine the time frame for delivery and at least give us a headsup? Will you or can you give us a legit timeframe for delivery? I feel these are legit questions that deserve a truthful response. We placed our orders in good faith. QVC messed up big time. Alice ???

New Contributor

I received my case the other day, not really impressed. The quality and the case and the image is very blurry, I expected more. So don't feel bad if you are not able to get your case. I will have to order one from Amazon.

Occasional Contributor

And why should any of us not feel bad if we don't get the case or get a blurry piece of junk. We could have purchased direct from Amazon and avoided all this consternation. We have been scammed by this crooked outfit and QVC is doing nothing to rectify it. Sorry, but I'm not letting this go and neither should anyone else.

Same problem said code was invalid.  QVC needs to make this right