New Contributor

I placed an order for the TSV today last week.  Until the afternoon show today the color and size ordered was showing available.  Now it's out of stock and I'm  told my order from last week is on back order.  They are out of stock.  How is that.  This seems to happen more than not with QVC.  Seems the west coast is the last region to get fulfilled.  This has happened to me before.

Honored Contributor

This is new one and highly immangative.... QVC fills orders geographically?  If what you said is true, it's more likely your size and color hasn't arrived yet.  I'm sitting out in the Southern desert and got estimated arrival date on both colors I ordered. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Almost same thing happened to me.  I placed my order for two of TSV's a couple of hours before they were shown at midnight.  They showed as processing up untill a few hours ago, now they say backordered.  I called customer service and they are confused by this as well,  however they did say the vendor sent a message saying they did not receive enough information to fullfill my order.   I do not know what they are talking about.  They should have gotten the same information they always get when I order from LOGO!!

Occasional Contributor

It looks like they have it straightened out and now says processing again!

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Forum @CaliPeach.

This has been happening frequently. 

More than likely it wasn't in stock at the time or QVC didn't receive all of their order.  With manufacturing and shipping delays, this is how it has been at QVC.

There is a fulfillment center in Ontario, CA, but customers from all over the country have been experiencing the same issues, so QVC isn't targeting the West coast. 

You can cancel backorders if you don't want to wait.