Esteemed Contributor

Re: Plain silver hoops? Really?

I agree they're not groundbreaking but it's nice to see a jewelry TSV that's not a fortune. I would buy these for gifts IF there was reduced shipping for additional pairs ordered. Not going to pay $3.00 for each pair. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Contributor

It's nice to see some silver hoops small that i can actually wear. I'm allergic to silver so cabuy very little of it unless it is nickel free. These look very pretty. Decided on the black can't wait to receive the,

Honored Contributor

I bought the necklace. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

....I know I was underwhelmed.  An inexpensive pair of plain silver hoops to start off the Creede Silver shows seems a bit strange.  Like QVC doesn't want to drum up any excitement for the event. 

Respected Contributor

Well, you may be right but I purchased two pair, one in black and one in silver.  I have lots of hoops but none like these.  I'm loving it because they are afforadable and when was the last time we got an affordable jewelry TSV?  I also think the hoop is elevated a bit because of how it will sit on the ear.  I'm happy.

Respected Contributor

I love hoop earrings and I don't have this type, so I ordered two pair, one silver, the other black.  To each their own if you don't like them or think they're not a good value.  I think they try to please everyone, from the plain hoops to the more ornate jewelry.  I agree, the TSV's anymore don't seem to be marked down much off from their regular price but I liked these and thought I'd get them.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the omega backs and there is nothing special about these hoops except the price, so no sale , I did buy some jewelry from Or Paz  though.

Contributor

Ordered two pair of the black, one for me & one for gift. Think they are right size for all the turtlenecks I live in during the cold season.  Hope they don't crinkle up like tinfoil. They did get some nice reviews already which is encouraging.

Honored Contributor

Like Caaaarful Shopper, I also loathe Omega backs. They remind me of door hardware hanging off your head. These things certainly can't be heavy enough to warrant the extra support.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the silver ones and received them today. They're shiny, lightweight without being flimsy and look very classy on, with my very short, salt-and-pepper hair. They're keepers!