Contributor

Philosophy's Fresh Cream Scent Notes???

Can anyone tell me what notes are in the Philosophy TSV's Fresh Cream choice? Is it just vanilla or are there other notes in the scent? Sometimes vanilla alone hits me the wrong way. I appreciate anyone giving a description. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy's Fresh Cream Scent Notes???

I don't like Fresh cream, it smells like Vanilla extract to me and I certainly don't  want to walk around smelling like that all day.  There are many ladies who love it, to each her own.

Frequent Contributor

It smells sort of like a waffle cone. I bought a set of it at Christmas and really liked it. It was nice for a change of pace. Pure Grace and Amazing Grace are my "go tos."

Honored Contributor

It was a gift, so I tried it even though I do not like to wear food scents, including vanilla scents.  I had many people ask if I had just baked cookies whenever I wore it.  A lot of people seem to really like it.  It's not for me; stopped using it, don't like it at all.

Honored Contributor

I don't much care for any of the sweet-smelling food scents.    For some reason, I just don't enjoy them first thing in the morning in the shower.

Esteemed Contributor

I really love it. It smells like cream and sugar yet it doesn't remind me of food. Smell is very personal and I certainly understand that it's just not for everyone. Personally, I think it's divine.....I tend to like sweet fragrances (I also love Prada Candy, for example....also most of the Juicy Couture fragrances.) Hope this is helpful to you.

Respected Contributor

It was too vanilla extract for me.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

To me it is very sour smelling, I would never purchase it a second time.

Super Contributor

I have purchsed the Lemon Custard several times before and love it! Wish they would bring back the Hand Cream in it!

Don't like anything vanilla.

Respected Contributor

To me it smells exactly like canned sweetened condensed milk. I do not care for it.