Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what the Philosophy TSV will be on July 24?

Honored Contributor

It is 4 piece super size shower gel collection.

Vanilla Coconut

Beach Party

Margarita

Cabana girl

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

Super Contributor

For the July TSV you get a choice of Classic scents or Summer scents.

Receive: (4) 32 fl oz shampoo, bath and shower gel in your choice of philosophy summer scents or classic scents.

Summer scents: vanilla coconut, senorita margarita, beach party, cabana girl

Classic scents: fresh cream, lemon custard, orange pineapple smoothie, cinnamon buns.

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

For the July TSV you get a choice of Classic scents or Summer scents.

Receive: (4) 32 fl oz shampoo, bath and shower gel in your choice of philosophy summer scents or classic scents.

Summer scents: vanilla coconut, senorita margarita, beach party, cabana girl

Classic scents: fresh cream, lemon custard, orange pineapple smoothie, cinnamon buns.

Hi @LovePhil, Good to see your post. What are your thoughts on this TSV? My thoughts are that they are running the same scents into the ground. 

My idea of a summer selection is as follows:

16 ounce Sugared Strawberries 3 in 1 with 8 ounce matching spritz

16 ounce Mint Chocolate Cookies 3 in 1 with 8 ounce matching spritz

16 ounce Orange Honey Crisp 3 in 1 with 8 ounce matching spritz

16 ounce Lime Sherbert Ice Cream 3 in 1 with 8 ounce matching spritz

My idea of a fall collection is as follows:

16 ounce Cinnamon Buns 3 in 1 with 16 ounce lotion

16 ounce Melting Marshmallow Smores 3 in 1 with16 ounce lotion

16 ounce Blueberries and Cream 3 in 1 with 16 ounce lotion

16 ounce  VanillaCreme Puffs 3 in 1 with 16 ounce lotion

I think they would sell quickly. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi Tissyanne,

I like the TSV and might buy one of the sets. Not sure which one.  I love Beach Party, Lemon Custard and Cinnamon Buns.

However, I love your ideas!  My idea of a summer set would be Beach Party with a matching lotion.  QVC used to have a set like that.  I loved, loved, loved it.  I don't know why they can't make more matching lotions.  A spritz would be nice too.  For the fall, I'd like a Cinnamon Buns set with lotion and a Caramel Apple set with lotion and possibly a spritz. A Crispy Marshmallow Bars set would be divine!  I love the sets with lotions and don't always want a 32 oz shower gel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

@LovePhil wrote:

Hi Tissyanne,

I like the TSV and might buy one of the sets. Not sure which one.  I love Beach Party, Lemon Custard and Cinnamon Buns.

However, I love your ideas!  My idea of a summer set would be Beach Party with a matching lotion.  QVC used to have a set like that.  I loved, loved, loved it.  I don't know why they can't make more matching lotions.  A spritz would be nice too.  For the fall, I'd like a Cinnamon Buns set with lotion and a Caramel Apple set with lotion and possibly a spritz. A Crispy Marshmallow Bars set would be divine!  I love the sets with lotions and don't always want a 32 oz shower gel.

Hello again @LovePhil

I also think a Beach Party set would be wonderful. As much as I like Fresh Cream and Lemon Custard, I would like to see some brand new foodie scents. Philosophy needs to get input from long time customers like you and me. Smiley Happy I agree that 32 ounce shower gels are really too much, unless it is Baby Grace. Heart

Enjoy your day. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Hi Tissyanne,

Yes, they should listen to our input!  We've been using Philosophy for years!  I love the fruity scents so your suggestion of a Strawberry scent shoulds wonderful! ( I bought Josie Maran's Strawberries and Cream set a few months ago and the body butter smells wonderful! It was my first time using her products.)

Take care and have a great day too!

Valued Contributor

I just made the no brainer decision to snag the One Time Only Baby Grace Layering Trio instead of the upcoming TSV. Definitely rather spend my money on this deal than the 4 bath gels. 

Super Contributor

Anyone know the item number?