Trusted Contributor

Re: NuFACE TSV - April 19, 2024

@love to workout wrote:

I do not use this particular device, but I use something similar and I do see results.  Since my mid forties I started to get Juvederm and Botox injections, adding a device like this helped enhance the results I received from the injections.  However, a great skin care routine is even more important as no device or surgery can give you great skin.  That is something you have to work at yourself.

Before anyone becomes indignant about injectibles, I want to say that each of us looks at aging in a different way, and no one should be ridiculed or judged for how they approach aging.  It is a personal decision, period.  I am not ashamed to admit that I get Juvederm and Botox injections, as no should anyone be ashamed of doing something that makes them feel better about themselves. 

@love to workout I don't have anything against injectables (I personally would not use them) but aren't you concerned that this device could disrupt your Botox or Juvederm? I have heard that they can migrate.

Occasional Contributor

Re: NuFACE TSV - April 19, 2024

@LuvSoCal no they don't migrate.  That is one of those urban myths.  I always check with my doctor before using any type of facial device, as anyone should.