Super Contributor

Hi All,

Just need opinions on the Ninja Storm....I have had a Ninja Blender for years and love it!  Just wondering if I need this Ninja Storm for a smaller footprint or if it is a little redundant.  Does anyone have both?

Esteemed Contributor

For the price I would buy it ...............

Esteemed Contributor

I have an older model.I like it. I would definitely recommend it!!

Super Contributor

Does anyone know the difference  between this one and the older model?  I LOVE my older one----but if this one is better --- I would love to order it also.  I use mine daily---mostly for smoothies!

Respected Contributor

I bought about 6 of the TSV for this years ago. This TSV states 450 watts. The ones I bought were 400 watts. Mine finally wore out and my son bought me one from Walmart last year. That also is 400 watts.

I believe that is what the difference is. This is a good price and I love the Turquoise. I have to keep mine as my son gave it to me so it is special. That doesn’t mean it won’t be ordered for a gift. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

o.k.  so I checked out attachments to my Ninja blender.  I already have a 40 oz. smaller attachement so I won't be needing to order this one right now.  Also, Amazon has one like this with additional attachments for $45 with no shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

o.k.  so I checked out attachments to my Ninja blender.  I already have a 40 oz. smaller attachement so I won't be needing to order this one right now.  Also, Amazon has one like this with additional attachments for $45 with no shipping.

@Beeweaver, when I checked amazonsmile prior to ordering this tsv, I searched ninja storm, 450watts.  The cheapest one I found was $40 - renewed (i.e., refurburshed) without the extra lid.  So seems the Q's tsv is a better deal for me.

Valued Contributor

Since mostly peope use the Ninja for smoothies, it doesn't look I would have enough use for this machine to justify the space it takes up in my cupboard or on my countertop. I am not a big smoothie person, honestly.  

Valued Contributor

I've made smoothies with mine, but also salsa and fruity ice creme. Sometimes I use it as a chopper or to make puree. I didn't buy this because it looks like the one I have, even the cookbook looks like mine. As a back up, it is a good deal though. Or as gifts.

Super Contributor

Did I miss something? My ninja went on advanced order. Never heard that mentioned