Honored Contributor

Muk Luks Boots TSV Cancelled

I got an email the Muk Luk shows were cancelled and the TSV scheduled for today is gone. I was thinking about ordering them and am disappointed they are not available. I'm thinking QVC couldn't get the product in time for whatever reason. I'm wondering if anyone ordered the boots early and received them? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Muk Luks Boots TSV Cancelled

I guess the slow boat from China was REALLY a slow boat!  

Honored Contributor

No, those boots would be way too much for the weather where I am. I wonder what happened.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh that's too bad. I totally forgot it was supposed to be for today. Was looking forward to seeing them. 

A little off topic...I like these MUK LUKS BOOT TOPPERS! Q's price is very good.Woman Happy

These are reversible and come in three versions of two each set. Plan on wearing them with my GoWalk ankle boots.Woman Happy

Muk Luks Boot Toppers A337625

download.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Bummer, that was going to be my easy out for Christmas.    Slow boat from China, HAHAHA, that's funny!

Super Contributor

Louis Dell Olio stated on his blog that QVC is having troubles getting his shipments in. Not a manufacturer problem but a shipping/transit problem. That might be the TSV problem. I have also noticed that QVC is selling a lot of products that have extended shipping. Maybe the shipping industry from China is having problems.

Honored Contributor

Just my speculation...but I think the slow shipping from China is due to all the extra security measures that have be done now more than ever. Plus we don't want our stuff to catch fire like you see on the news lately.Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

That slow boat from China was likely from Hanjin, a South Korea shipping company that went bankrupt. They ship all of those clothes, shoes, and whatever from all over asia including China. Because they are in bankruptcy, the supply chain has been disrupted for many U.S. retailers and I'll bet QVC is one of those.

Occasional Contributor

The Muk Luks shows are showing up in my TIVO channel guide on next Wednesday the 19th. Don't know if it's correct, but I hope so for those of you wanting to order Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So this TSV wasn't cancelled, I got an email today about it. But upon further review of these boots, it's a pass for me. It only comes in whole sizes and it doesn't look that good close up. Someone offered a review and wasn't happy, I believe she returned them.