Miz Mooz Fifi Sandals TSV 2/18

Today's Special Value® - Friday, February 17, 2022

Miz Mooz Fifi Leather Ankle-Strap Sandals

A-470134 Regular Width

A-470137 Wide Width

QVC Price:$129.98 TSV Price:$99.98

Honored Contributor

Re: Miz Mooz Fifi Sandals TSV 2/18

I dislike that style as it looks HOT for summer wear.  However, I've found Miz Mooz to be very nice, quality shoes.  I love their leathers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like this brand and have a few pairs.  To me this is more of a spring sandal because of the style.  I also think that you can get better deals on MizMooz on other sites.  For a TSV, I think the price should be lower.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @banned again  - I like it 😎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I dislike that style as it looks HOT for summer wear.  However, I've found Miz Mooz to be very nice, quality shoes.  I love their leathers.

Their styles and leather is beautiful.  However, their shoes rub in several places and their soles are thin and not flexible. I could feel the gravel on the street through the soles.  In a nut shell, they are not comfortable. They  need to build some comfort into their shoes.

I have a pair where one shoe is wider than the other one.  I wish I would have sent them back.  I loved the look of them so I kept them thinking I could  break them in.  It didn't happen.

My oldest granddaughter ( 19) loves them and she and I wear the same size. I said she could have them. She said they hurt too much to wear.  So, it's not just me.

Honored Contributor

These don't appeal to me.  We don't have the type of spring where I could wear shoes like this.  We go from cold to hot and these look too hot for the summer.  But there is something I don't like about that much coverage on the top of the foot.  I think where it hits on the top of the foot looks uncomfortable. 

Respected Contributor

This shoe style doesn't appeal to me either. The footbed appears to have no structure and it's pricey, even with a sale price. Not for me, but if you get it, I hope you love it!  

Respected Contributor

A relief to see a tsv that I don't want. Haha 😆 I wear a narrow width which are never offered in sandals. I'm in flip flops anyway because we are in thr 80s now. 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

I don't like the looks of this sandal.  About 6 mos ago I purchased a pair of Clark's Valarie James sandals on QVC.  Now I see they are all sold out but they are still on Amazon. I bought them in 3 colors but didn't buy the red because I was afraid they might bleed on my feet.  They are very cute sandals and, being Clark's, they are very comfortable!  AC897472-1072-4F97-8D1D-117A1C49B89B.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love this sandal, purchased it in the scarlet red.  I have other Miz Mooz sandals and they are wonderfully comfortable.  I need a wide width and no retailers sell Miz Mooz in wide.  They're a higher priced brand but their leather is worth it for me.

...and no velcro!  Yay!