Occasional Contributor

They usually give you a heads up on today's special values ahead of time does anyone know what the one for Mally is tomorrow October 3

Honored Contributor

@july girl 

Mally's TSV is Tuesday, October 4th.  We no longer get a peek into TSV's prior to TSV day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

Oops I got the date wrong sorry wonder why they don't show us anymore they get more sales that way

Honored Contributor

QVC programing recently has been dismal and boring beyond imagination but a day of Mal!y would be cruel and unusual punishment.  QVC is hell-bent on wringing every possible cent out of Christmas this year, more so than ever before.  What are they going to do for 3 more months?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 apparently Christmas sells.  Saves me money.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

QVC programing recently has been dismal and boring beyond imagination but a day of Mal!y would be cruel and unusual punishment.  QVC is hell-bent on wringing every possible cent out of Christmas this year, more so than ever before.  What are they going to do for 3 more months?

What's wrong with Mally?  I like some of her products and she hasn'r been on in awhile.

Respected Contributor

Tomorrow's TSV is Susan Graver's and I have no idea what it is.

Honored Contributor

I like Mally!

Love her products and her energy!!!

I dislike that they went back to keeping the TSV a one day only big secret.

First off, I like to order in advance as I shop 99% online and rarely watch.

Second, the discount is so minimal, it is hardly a BIG deal at all !!!

Recent L&L TSV was barely a few bucks more the next morning.

Excessive hype deserves a better discount AND free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I dislike that they went back to keeping the TSV a one day only big secret.

First off, I like to order in advance as I shop 99% online and rarely watch.

Second, the discount is so minimal, it is hardly a BIG deal at all !!!

Recent L&L TSV was barely a few bucks more the next morning.

Excessive hype deserves a better discount AND free shipping.

@RespectLifeyou said it well and I agree with every word!

For myself, I don't care about being able to order the TSV ahead ot time, but I do like to know what it is ahead of time.  It gives me time to look for reviews, seek opinions in the Forum and to comparison shop.  I don't make decisions easily and I want to reel in impulse buying.  If I know ahead of time, it gives me time to think about it.

I agree that the few dollars off a TSV is hardly a draw!  The D & C jeans I bought are only a few dollars more now (though the TSV did have free shipping).  I was entertaining the idea of the recent 12 bottle wine TSV as gifts.  I didn't purchase, but now I can read the reviews and It is only $5 more! 

Gloria