Honored Contributor

Re: MUK LUKS TSV - January 27, 2024

[ Edited ]

It looks quite thin.  I guess that's why they added the 3rd piece.  I'd never wear it just around the home for lounging though.  As pajamas, perhaps.  Enjoy all who like it and order.

Leah just kept it on and added Susan Graver's knit blazer and said it was a great outfit.  Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

@Kabella I sized up because they said their sizes are store with a door sizes, and size up from your regular QVC size. Also I am kinda in between sizes anyway, so I figured I would rather be safe than sorry. If it turns out to be loose, I think it will still work.

I do plan on wearing this out and maybe even to work. The black and navy look more professional to me. It all depends on the fabric and how thin it turns out to be.

As of Sat 10am they now have free shipping on everything. The TSV was already free shipping, but I wish I would have waited to buy the matching strawberry shirts, oh well, too late to cancel.
Honored Contributor

More jammies...

Respected Contributor

These definitely look like pajamas to me, especially since the pants are ribbed knit.  I'll pass.  I was hoping for something better as the TSV.😟

Super Contributor

95% polyester/petroleum  - a BIG NO THANKS!! YUCK

who wants to sleep in plastic??

and i would never wear that out of the house as Leah suggests, you have got to be kidding.... 

muk luk, cuddl duds etc... just all made from poly Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scrapperlisa  I hope they fit you well. Good Choice.

Before I got your reply, I called the Q's CS. The rep. looked up the sizes on that lounge set that she had for Muk Lux and they were different than the Muk Luxs size chart that was on air. So I just ordered my usual S & did not size up. I  got the black. 

I also ordered yesterday HSN's easy spirit walking clogs 857-597 in Baltic Blue & Black. The black should look good with the lounge set. 

Thanks for your reply, have a good weekend.

Respected Contributor

I love ML cloud knit, it's silky and washes great (I have the Ts) !
But I never wear a "lounge set", and never long cardigans  because I'm short, so the make me look stumpy- 

Nice set but not forme! Enjoy...😊 

Respected Contributor

@on the bay  Thanks & I did look at the info & the chart for Muk Luxs. I called CS & they had different measurments for that lounge set so I ordered my usual size. I hope it fits ok & I will wash it on cold delicate & hang to dry. If not back it goes....

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I would def. wear this around the house. I would wear it walking the dog or answering door. I like the ease of lounging around the house with these type of sets even if I get an unexpected guest. I could never wear them for PJ's as I would get too hot because of the material. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  I would def. wear this around the house. I would wear it walking the dog or answering door. I like the ease of lounging around the house with these type of sets even if I get an unexpected guest. I could never wear them for PJ's as I would get too hot because of the material. 

@Kabella   I really do like the idea of these as around the house lounge sets.  But I think this fabric, and the way it looked on everyone in the presentations, is too thin for me to wear as an actual outfit.  Different fabric content and I'd be all over multiple colors of this type of set.