Contributor

i just tried to order 2 of them with my q card, it did not give me the easy pay option that you get with a q card so I cancelled the order.

Contributor

Can you tell us what the order number is?  Or is that not allowed? 

Valued Contributor

@MOMOF2BOYS wrote:

i just tried to order 2 of them with my q card, it did not give me the easy pay option that you get with a q card so I cancelled the order.

I tried ordering last night when it still showed 5 easy pays and they were not offered when I got to that part of ordering. It clearly stated the easy pay on the email as well as webpage when I checked it out but then didn't appear when I was trying to order.

Valued Contributor

I googled Luminara Hudson Lantern and got a hit for a QVC page (although it does not come up if you search on QVC).  Nice looking lantern and a nice size.  The description says Indoor use or Outdoor use on a covered porch.  So, I would think if you did not want them out in the pouring rain they would be fine outside (if covered).  Or if you had them on your patio in the evening and then took them in.  I wonder what the TSV price will be... 

Honored Contributor

I love luminara but wish the TSVs were not always a lantern of some sort. Wasn't their last TSV a lantern? I just want the candles. Maybe a nice coniguration of small, med and large?

Respected Contributor

A Welcoming Glow

A Welcoming Glow

H209149 Luminara 11" Hudson Lantern with Flameless Votive Candle & Remote

New! Tune in to Luminara Flameless Candles on 6/9

Valued Contributor

ceekay wrote:

I googled Luminara Hudson Lantern and got a hit for a QVC page (although it does not come up if you search on QVC).  Nice looking lantern and a nice size.  The description says Indoor use or Outdoor use on a covered porch.  So, I would think if you did not want them out in the pouring rain they would be fine outside (if covered).  Or if you had them on your patio in the evening and then took them in.  I wonder what the TSV price will be... 

Thats' weird.....I could have sworn when I received the email and someone asked if it was indoor/outdoor, I looked and in the description, it did say Indoor use only.  Now I do see it states outdoor use under covered porch.......hmmmmm..............!

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the grey & slate.  I have two other Luminara Lanterns in the slate.  I hope the hues are the same.  

Honored Contributor

@traveler@BornToShop@Jayjay@MorningLover@HappyDaze

Does anyone know the answers?

1) Is there a resin candle instead of wax so it will survive the heat?

2) Is the candle attached?

I would like one for outdoor use under a covered porch southern exposure that gets direct sun part of the day. TIA

PS I have many (3 Heritage; 1 Churchill) Luminaras and love them LOTS!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 I have both a real wax  luminara indoors in front of a window and a real wax no-name brand flameless candle. This is a window that gets alot of sun from midday until sunset. The no-name melted but the luminara never has. I cannot state indefinitely it won't melt on you but I haven't had that happen so far with the luminar. Luminara does make a resin candle though. I just don't think they look as nice or like a real candle compared to the wax ones.

And yes, the candles are removable from the lantern.

HTH? Unless I misunderstood your question?