Esteemed Contributor

The color choices on the web site look so different than during the presentation.  It's difficult to get a true sence of some of the color options.

Honored Contributor

I got the Luminara TSV back in the fall for the holidays.  I got the white and have decided to keep them out rather than put the candles away after cleaning up the holiday decorations.

I LOVE them!  I have the trio of candles on my living room coffee table and each evening they go on automatically around 5 pm and shut off after we go up to bed.  It adds some nice light to a dark room and looks so real!

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I just wish Luminara would change their wicks to the 3d type.  When not "lit" they look so fake. 

Last year I purchased the LightLi 7" Flameless Pillar by Luminara (Item #H225318).  As stated it is new "Retractable technology transforms from a realistic wick when off to a flickering flame when on". 

I absolutely love it.  In the day time when not "lit" there is a simulated burnt wick, then when turned on, it switches to the the "flame".  Even though it is a flat flame, when moving it doesn't look as artificial as the flat ones.  However, I still would like a 3d flame on all their products.

I do love the new colors they are offering on this TSV.

@hellodali I agree about the flame.  I really like Luminara but would love a different flame.  I was at Wegmans and they had a display of Simplux candles.  The flame looks so real even has some color to it like blue/purple.  I purchased it in the round candle and it looks spectacular.  I do like the icy blue TSV.  I didn't like it seeing it online but after seeing the presentation I really like it.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

I just wish Luminara would change their wicks to the 3d type.  When not "lit" they look so fake. 

Last year I purchased the LightLi 7" Flameless Pillar by Luminara (Item #H225318).  As stated it is new "Retractable technology transforms from a realistic wick when off to a flickering flame when on". 

I absolutely love it.  In the day time when not "lit" there is a simulated burnt wick, then when turned on, it switches to the the "flame".  Even though it is a flat flame, when moving it doesn't look as artificial as the flat ones.  However, I still would like a 3d flame on all their products.

@hellodali I agree about the flame.  I really like Luminara but would love a different flame.  I was at Wegmans and they had a display of Simplux candles.  The flame looks so real even has some color to it like blue/purple.  I purchased it in the round candle and it looks spectacular.  I do like the icy blue TSV.  I didn't like it seeing it online but after seeing the presentation I really like it.  

@PeckyThanks for the info about Wegman's.  That is the exact brand I am talking about.  I've been purchasing the Simplux candles from Amazon.  Next time I am at a Wegman's I will have to check them out.

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@hellodali wrote:

@PeckyThanks for the info about Wegman's.  That is the exact brand I am talking about.  I've been purchasing the Simplux candles from Amazon.  Next time I am at a Wegman's I will have to check them out.

This is what it looks like.  They don't have a picture of it lit. 

Zoomed Image

Respected Contributor

@Pecky   I have to get myself to Wegman's!  It is about a 45 minute drive, but it will be worth it.  My husband and I go a few times a year, but now I definitely have plans to make a visit next week (weather permitting).

I have some of the Simplux pillars, but now I need a round one! 

Thank you!!

Valued Contributor
I have no luck with these.Ordered TSV i think couple yrs ago. Only lasted few months & stopped working.
Honored Contributor

@red&curly wrote:
I have no luck with these.Ordered TSV i think couple yrs ago. Only lasted few months & stopped working.

@red&curly That really is disappointing.  I've been lucky, I have several Luminara candles in all different shapes and sizes and knock on wood they are all still working.  
Esteemed Contributor

Mine are going back for several reasons.