Contributor

Hello, I have never made a Logo purchase before, but am considering getting today's shirt. I have no idea what size I should get, so I thought I'd ask: If I normally wear a Medium in Susan Graver tops, and a M/L in store tops, what size should I get in Logo? I heard Leah say something about sizing up, but I am 5'4" and don't want to get something I'd be swimming in. What do you recommend?

Valued Contributor

Re: Logo TSV Sizing Question

The TSV is the first Logo I am buying. I am 5'3" and the tops always looked too long. I am trying the petite, size medium. In D & Co. I wear a small 90% of the time. Based on the measurements for this TSV, I am getting the medium; also, the tops looked snug on some of the models. I just heard Lori say that she usually wears a small but sized up to a medium for this top. Hope this helps. 

Contributor

Thanks! I wonder if I should get petite length, too? I am just a hair under 5'4". 

Honored Contributor

There's a petite option that runs about 1.5" shorter than the regular size.  As for the roominess and body fit, the material is clingy.  IMO most of the models are wearing their regular size and the top looks too tight, really accentuating their bust and even some bulges here and there on the larger model, and even Lori G.  For those reasons, I'd be inclined to size up.

Contributor

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I also wear a small in D&Co but would get a medium in this. The chest measurement of a small D&Co shirt is about the same as the medium in this Logo TSV.