Respected Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock TSV - June 7, 2023

I got it- The price is right, free shipping too. I figure sometimes I make a huge volume summer salad or winter soup, stew and need a huge container! Or maybe store produce in them- 
And I have no Walmart or Target nearby (closed) so I couldn't run out quickly if I need it- 

Trusted Contributor

@PamHeet That is so true! I pooped out before I got to the pantry re do. I moved a couple things and I was done. I like to take everything out and start from fresh, even though it doesn't last long, it makes me so happy for awhile. If only I could figure out how to do my junk room, I would be over the moon.Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

@Renata22 Oh, I know. You pull everything out, wonder how it all even fit in there, get rid of a few things, and then neatly re-stash and re-organize the rest. And YES the end results are so satisfying! You just keep picking away at it, little by little, and hope the mess doesn’t totally overtake you. (Some days I definitely feel like I’m losing the battle…lol.)
Trusted Contributor

@PamHeet Yes, unfortunately, most days I feel like I'm losing the battle. Have so many plans at the start of each day and it doesn't often happen. Like alot of people I've talked to, I have this one room I really need to get organized. There is too much stuff and I really don't want to get rid of any of it. It's not trash, and the room is clean, it's just too cluttered. I'm very ashamed of it and I really want to fix it. I guess I will have to decide to get rid of some things or it won't get better. There are many lock and locks and I am trying to use them all over the house. It's just the energy that runs out. Just gonna have to try to do better. Nice talking to you. Woman Happy