Respected Contributor

The wide leg pants are OK but the cargo pockets look out of place on the wide pants. Not so sure about the material. Courtney and Lisa are shouting. Can they not be "excited" in a normal tone of voice?

Honored Contributor

I would hate to iron these pants especially with the pocket.  Yes, the pocket was a bad idea.  Also, wide leg pants make you look wide.  Unless you are tall and pencil thin, think twice before buying.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't wear those pants to a cat fight.  Awful.  They do make the wearer look wide.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna's TSV

[ Edited ]

I think they are not fitting properly. When the models turn around they are emphasizing the crack in their behind. It looks like it is sticking. Not a good look. I don't know if it is the material or the fit. They appear to be selling so many customers must like her line. 

Valued Contributor

This host has really changed since she first started. It's a shame.

Regular Contributor

My husband walked by the TV the other day with LOGO clothing being presented.  He said "everytime I look at QVC all I see is clothing that looks like  CLOWNS  should be wearing.  Whoever thinks that these styles look good on women have to be blind.  I am very close to agreeing with him.  Shark bites, baggy clothes, leggings, tunics are getting to be old and not attractive at all on any woman.  Now that is  OUR opinion....

Esteemed Contributor

I think that Lisa Rinna’s clothes are made for tall thin women. They are loose & baggy & IMO don’t look good on petites. Her clothes would swallow me up.

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

The host has no control, she is screaming as loud as LR, this is really out of control.

Respected Contributor

Oh boy! Another pair of sloppy, baggy Rinna pants. Pass.