Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I really don't like wide leg pants but I think the cargo type pockets make those wide leg pants look good and give them some character.  If I had a need for something other than jeans, I would seriously consider them.

These are a great alternative to jeans in the summer.  I rarely wear jeans in the summer months.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I thought this was supposed to be about the TSV and not  the hosts?

I like them and think everyone looks good with them on the shows.

@Imaoldhippie  I agree!  I think everyone looks good in them.  I find the wide leg pants slimming.  I have a few pairs from another brand and love them. 

Obviously @Pecky you were asleep at 1:30 AM. I was awake, and found what I felt was annoying. My perogative.

Valued Contributor

@elated   I thought the same about the fit through the stomach and crotch area.  Also the petite model had on at least  4" inch heels.  The drape from the knees down looks sloppy but i think that's because the material looks thin.  Easy pass for me also because I can't stand the vendor.

Honored Contributor

Why have a pocket THERE.  I would never use such a pocket placed there... Just leave the pocket off the pants.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Wide leg pants when done right are very slimming and make you look taller as well as leaner.  Rinna's TSV is done right.  Flat waist, and leg width is not too wide. 

I have a couple of pairs very similar to these (a different brand) and they are fabulous!

@Caaareful Shopper, I agree that some wider leg pants can be very slimming.  I think it's nice to see something other than leggings, jeggings and jogger pants.  The leg on these looke manageable, not like a huge, wide bottom that you can trip over.  

However, I think the pockets look terrible. They look like a complete after thought, almost like she designed the pants and then decided they needed something so she stuck some cargo pockets on.  IMO it ruins the sleek line of the leg. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Wide leg pants when done right are very slimming and make you look taller as well as leaner.  Rinna's TSV is done right.  Flat waist, and leg width is not too wide. 

I have a couple of pairs very similar to these (a different brand) and they are fabulous!

@Caaareful Shopper, I agree that some wider leg pants can be very slimming.  I think it's nice to see something other than leggings, jeggings and jogger pants.  The leg on these looke manageable, not like a huge, wide bottom that you can trip over.  

However, I think the pockets look terrible. They look like a complete after thought, almost like she designed the pants and then decided they needed something so she stuck some cargo pockets on.  IMO it ruins the sleek line of the leg. 

@Lipstickdiva    I wonder if Lisa may be thinking that those cargo pockets are her signature statement for her pants.  Her cargo joggers were such a huge hit and keep coming back year after year.  I think it was those joggers that solidified her QVC presence.  I just saw her new jumpsuit, and lo & behold, they have those cargo pockets too!  I don't mind them, but I had to laugh.

Honored Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

My husband walked by the TV the other day with LOGO clothing being presented.  He said "everytime I look at QVC all I see is clothing that looks like  CLOWNS  should be wearing.  Whoever thinks that these styles look good on women have to be blind.  I am very close to agreeing with him.  Shark bites, baggy clothes, leggings, tunics are getting to be old and not attractive at all on any woman.  Now that is  OUR opinion....

I'm not sure what LOGO has to do with today's TSV except that it seems that there has to be a LOGO slam in every thread.

I cannot imagine my DH making such a comment about what is being presented on QVC.  He might say he doesn't care for something but he would never be so insulting to women as to actually say things look like something clowns should wear and that anyone who thinks they look good in these clothes must be blind.   

Honored Contributor

They remind me of D&C beach pants.  The first year they were introduced, they had cargo pockets.

QVC clothing is looking all the same, just different brands and fabrics.

Honored Contributor

I think all the sizes look too long on the models.  These pants, even in petites, would not work for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am five feet tall.  I have all the colors in her other version with the elastic leg.  It fits well and the fabric works for me.

When I saw these I just decided, NO WAY.  I would look like I was wearing PJ's or whatever flows and floats to the floor.  My size and shape could not handle this style. Too overly wide looking. The last thing I need is WIDE and I am losing weight but not fast enough for this look.  

Hoping they end up on AS IS or clearance and I can try them out.  Waiting, waiting for you all to buy and then return especially a petite medium.  LOL