Honored Contributor

The 3/4-sleeves makes it an easy pass for me. 

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This material is nearly identical to the rayon/span LOGO uses.  The TSV is 96/4 and LOGO is 95/5. 

I'm not really sure what I think about it.  I think it would look cute over skinny jeans or leggings.  I like the collar and the neckline but not sure I'm digging the chest pocket.

However, I don't care for the colors at all.  I don't need black, I don't do olive and the other colors are too wishy-washy.  

The fabric will be different than LOGO's rayon/span. LOGO primarily uses knit and this is a woven fabric.  I wonder if it will require ironing or steaming?

I really like the unique neckline and collar but think the chest pocket is distracting. I would wear the blue and the plum but I'm not in the market for a new blouse.

Trusted Contributor

Yuck!  And a big no on those jeans.

Regular Contributor
I think it looks too tight around the chest area. The back is cute though
Esteemed Contributor

Where is the style?  I just don't understand what is so special. It is a simple blouse that is overrated.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand why it even has the pocket. I like the draping in the back, but it looks way too long on the petite model, and I'm 5'2". 

Trusted Contributor

I’m watching the presentation now.  I like the drape of the back and the neckline, but on some of the models the darts seem to hit on top of the bust, which makes me think I might be constantly messing with it to get it to stay where I wanted it.

Trusted Contributor

I just don’t like the high low tops. 

Respected Contributor

I am watching presentation now - at the end of the presentation -  Kerstin has just untucked the front of her blouse and it is kind of creased and wrinkled she then pulled it in with her hand - Jackie then walked across and the bottom of her blouse where Lisa is showing the stretch is creased.

I like the style of this and love the back but do wonder about the wrinkling.

Occasional Contributor

I really wanted to like this top because the material looks so comfy; however, I just don't care for the pocket at all.  It looks out of place being so high.