Honored Contributor

Re: Layers by Lizden Marvelush Cable Knit Fringed Poncho

Thankz!!

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Trusted Contributor

I like ponchos but not all of them. I have two both are from very high end stores. One is cashmere and the other is like a hand knit. Both have style and they are gorgeous. What QVC offered on their TSV had to be the ugliest and cheapest looking "thing" I have ever seen. I wouldn't even wear that hanging around my house. Yes, its amazing how qvc can throw something together and people will buy it.

Super Contributor

I thought it looked great on the model!

Hey everyone, Bree here! What do you think of my outfit?? If you like it you will really LOVE what Mommy has in store for you at midnight and Inspired Style at 1am ET!

Valued Contributor

Not for me,I to think they look dumpy!
Honored Contributor

Yeah, right, QVC invented the poncho! Or at least OP thinks so.

They're not my favorite look, but I think I owned my first one when I was in either high school or college, so let's say 1960 to be fair.

And let's not give any company today credit for inventing the look.

Valued Contributor

I got my poncho today in the mail and it is velvety soft and I like it very much.

It is knit from side to side, two rectangles sewn together. I prefer ponchos open so I took a seam ripper and opened up the side seams. I prefer it that way myself.

I love ponchos. They are so easy to put on. Nice around the campfire or walking the dog or going shopping. I saw a lady on a Mississppi River boat wearing a poncho and never forgot how lovely she looked in it. Ponchos never go out of style.

Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Heart of Spade said:

I thought it looked great on the model!

Hey everyone, Bree here! What do you think of my outfit?? If you like it you will really LOVE what Mommy has in store for you at midnight and Inspired Style at 1am ET!

Precious baby girl, Bree! So sweet

Super Contributor

I have never, ever worn this style, but loved the way Shawn was wearing it in the presentation......so I took a chance.

Just received it yesterday, and it is beautiful. Very soft, and while I'm only 5'3" it fit perfectly. I'm not sure why people think it looks boxy, as it drapes beautifully and the fringe cascades subtly.

I got it in black, and am wearing it today with straight black pants and boots. Chic!

Honored Contributor

I would LOVE to make myself a knitted or crocheted poncho. Our horrid weather always makes me want to do some kind of cozy hand work.
Trusted Contributor

I do not think they look good,and if a person has some extra weight for get it.