New Contributor
I can't believe 25mins into the program and most sizes sold out already??????? This should have been just a hot pick. I am soooo upset that I couldn't order before time. This is.NOT ok. And.sorry will not do as.you had to know it would sell out quickly. You guys really blew it!!!!
New Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Does anyone know from what country the turquoise comes from in the "one time only" on 2/1, Ring item number J296892 from JAI John Hardy? The ring is amazing. I actually bought TWO of them in different sizes in case my ring finger joint swells up and I cannot wear it any longer. I highly recommend this ring, it is super well made, heavy with lots of silver, wonderful undergallery, so beautiful and for the price it cannot be beat. Thank you QVC. My new favorite ring.

Esteemed Contributor

OP....if you have shopped the Q for any length of time....you will remember there was a time when that most every TSV sold out at midnight...no matter what it was...from clothing to jewelry...to home products....the TSV ring is the first time I have seen that happen in many many years....it was refreshing...you can still go on waitlist....and we get OTO's all day....

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what the chances of really getting these rings back in stock are for those of us who are on waitlist status? The only positive that I have noticed is that the rings still has their page up, even though the three ring styles are on waitlist, instead of the familiar "Item No Longer Available" page that usually pops up when an item is never coming back for those of us who weren't fast enough.