Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO by Lori Goldstein TSV - May 13, 2024

Hi!!! @scrapperlisa

Sounds like you have the same taste as me! I don’t care for all the patchwork jeans either and have never bought them. I do like her unique jeans, but just when I decide what pattern or color to get, I miss out on my size.
I got lucky last night and woke up at 12:15 am just to see what the TSV might be. I ordered right away because I knew they would be gone in my size and color by morning.

I haven’t had time to look at her other sale items today but hopefully tonight they will have some left. I always watch Amy and Lori on Monday nights. So Happy for Lori that her TSV is a winner!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@kindred cats   explain the AI reference..  how did you do that.   The marshmallow and colored denim are 98 cotton 2 5 spavdex.   The denim is a combo ofcotton rayon recycled  poly,    I am not worried about shrinking.  I have plenty of jeand with 98/2 and they never shrink

@Teddixat  When I go to any clothing item now, there's an AI assist right above the description.  It has "helpful" questions and provides the answers.

Another something new I've been noticing.  HTH... Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I just remembered I bought some light green jeans that were a similiar color ... from Blair last December ..... and went into the closet to check the color, then checked my order history at Blair for picture and price.

The color is "basil" and I bought two pairs to match a sweater I had just finished crocheting.  They were a final sale and marked down from $50.  I got two pairs at a great bargain.  

Flat-Waist Straight-Leg Jeans -

Respected Contributor

I just made my first LOGO purchase, after reading so many favorable reviews of Lori's boyfriend jeans. I wanted the cashew, but it had already sold out since I procrastinated, too long, so I went for the sage. Anxious to try them and just hope I've selected the right size, being a LOGO beginner. 

Honored Contributor

The powdery, dusty, subtle sage/celery/whatever very pale green looks like it could be considered to be a neutral color.

Versatile color, considering the cashew color has sold out.  

Just thinking......

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

????

We know.... The TSV is listed on hte webpage

Contributor

I cant wear jeans..they're so uncomfortable..they make me feel like a stuffed sausage.
Esteemed Contributor

With all the bloviating they did over this TSV, the only color that sold was cashew. The price has increased by $4.00 not much of a TSV value.

Respected Contributor

Most of the TSV’s are only increased a few dollars after, which I think is very nice of the Q.

At 10:30pm with an hour an a half to go, Lori had sold 32,000 of her TSV. That’s Major!! ⭐️

Sizes and colors were Very limited! I wanted to get one more pair, but size 2 was sold out in all the colored denim. 😔
Respected Contributor

@elated See my post above… 🤗🤗🤗