Regular Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV - March 27, 2023

I love this in the purple.  I might have to buy it!  I need a petite though, and I'm looking now, and it shows petite starting at 18....unless I'm looking at the wrong place which is entirely possible!

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Honored Contributor

Cute jacket but that length would hit me at my worst area! Makes me look hippy! Too bad.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very cute jacket.  Great price; this is not some lightweight twill blend or something.  The blend of fabrics in the two denim versions is 59% cotton/28% polyester/12% rayon/1% spandex.  The color versions are 98% cotton/2% spandex.

But even though she shortened it from the last version, I would still like it about 2" shorter.

I have her limited edition painted jean jacket and absolutely love it!  The fit & feel is amazing.  The fabric content is the exact same as the two denim versions of the TSV.  I get compliments on it every time I wear it.  (A511193)

Honored Contributor

Most Jean jackets are too short for me, I like this length.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@beach-mom    Did you order one? Thanks for the posting.

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 4.57.22 AM.png

I ordered the Heathered Purple AND the trusty Medium.

I have many of her denim jackets and love the material, never stiff, but have SO many of her short jackets, this longer length will work well (for teaching!) in a different way. Love the frayed hem at the bottom and bits of distressing throughout.

Closed (buttoned up) it will be great for displaying my Turquoise and American West necklaces.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a nice jacket but of course I have several DG2 jean jackets already and I don't always wear them.  I like DG2's because these are collarless, I am not a collar person at all and the fit is good for me.   I do think the price is actually reasonable for a jacket.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish it didn't have the shorter back.  I tried one of her jackets in the past and returned it for that reason - it looked weird on me.  She's sold a ton of similar jean jackets so it must fine for others. 

Honored Contributor

@Review 2 wrote:

I wish it didn't have the shorter back.  I tried one of her jackets in the past and returned it for that reason - it looked weird on me.  She's sold a ton of similar jean jackets so it must fine for others. 

Me too.

I was considering it even though I rarely buy clothes at QVC.  But that shorter in the back, along with the frayed hem, was a 'no' for me.  

Honored Contributor

This style is not new for this brand. LG and AS has been sporting this one for some time now. Has it ever been a tsv, I don't know but today it is for $70.00. I don't consider this to be a jean jacket, it looks more like a flannel work shirt my Dad would wear to work. lLeaving this one on the rack.

Valued Contributor

It's not quite as ugly as the rest of her offerings.